Boruto's room

After that night, boruto went home alone, becouse mitsuki wasn't feeling well.
"Man, i hope mitsuki's okay" boruto sighed as he walked into his room and got into the bed sheets.

After some time he heard a knock.
It wasn't a door, but a window
"Mitsuki?"boruto couldn't hide exitement. "W-what are you doing here, go home to get some rest" boruto mumbled and opened the window, but he didn't really want mitsuki to leave.
"I couldn't sleep... i need more of you..." mitsuki said, avoiding eye-contact.
He jumped off the window and kissed boruto directly.
"W-wait, what if my parents hear us?"
"I don't really care, let them. I need you. But it won't happen as long as you keep quiet~"
Boruto blushed "are you sure you're okay? You should drink a medicine or something"
"Boruto, you are my medicine."he whispered and kissed Boruto's hand lightly.
Words can't describe how happy Boruto was to hear this. Mitsuki made him feel like he was the king of all. He made boruto's heart beat like crazy.
Mitsuki kissed his lips, softly and calmly. While kissing,he gently sucked on boruto's lower lip.
Boruto took his chance and slid his tongue into the boy's mouth turning soft, gentle kiss into a passionate, french kiss.

Mitsuki pushed Boruto to the bed and with his legs surrounding his waist, he climbed on top of him.
Boruto slid his fingers into the boy's soft hair, pulling it gently, not hurting him.
With his left hand, Mitsuki was searching for Boruto's palm, in the dark. When he finally found it, he crossed his fingers tightly, while with his other hand, he slid his fingers into boruto's shirt, touching his body. Boruto moaned from a sudden touch of cold fingers on his body.
"Mmmn.. mitsuki... that's cold..."
"Sorry" he whispered
" actually... i want you to touch me more.. i want to feel your touch, feel your every movement..."
Mitsuki 's golden eyes flared up, glowing mischievously, he smirked and dug his hand deeper into Boruto's body, touching his chest, sides and back. He examined every inch of boy's body with his cold hand.
Then he took boruto's shirt off and started kissing on the hickies he left earlier.
Boruto blushed harder and moaned
"A-ahh, mmm-mitsu.. that hurts a bit"
" okay.. want me to stop?"
"Mmmmmnn no.."
Mitsuki chuckled.
When he got to the most sensitive part on his chest, Boruto moaned so loud that Mitsuki had to shove his fingers in his mouth (to shut him up).
Boruto blushed like hell when he realized that he made a big noise.
He licked Mitsuki's fingers and sucked on them. When he covered his entire fingers with his saliva, he bit them gently.
When Mitsuki took his fingers out of his mouth, he licked them and touched Boruto's sensitive parts.
Then he went back to boruto's lips and ran his tongue along the boy's lips,he took boruto's chin and made him open his mouth.
Hot air hit Mitsuki's face, which turned the boy on even more.

He took his shirt off and started nibbling boruto's neck up and down. He went down to shoulder and bit it softly, leaving a little hicky. he ended with a soft kiss on his shoulder.
Suddenly everything went blurry.
Mitsuki couldn't see clearly, he let boruto's hand go and sat up on bed, heavy breathing.
"A-are you okay?" Boruto stormed worriedly.
"Wha..yeah... Yes" Mitsuki stuttered. "N-now where were we"he said and collapsed into boruto's arms..

Yo wassup people, guess who's back. ʕʔ
I tried to write smut without it being smut. YOU FEEL ME?
i can't do lemon, just can't, ughh

So anyway. Just gonna leave this here
~enjoy~