Total Eclipse Of The Heart(Teen!lock)

John Watson had just finished pulling out his books from his locker when he felt someone behind him. He glanced back to see his boyfriend, Sherlock Holmes, standing with an expectant look on his face. John grinned, pulling him closer to him and pressing a kiss on his cheek. Sherlock flushed pink, and quickly tugged loose. John just shook his head, putting one earbud in his ear, still watching Sherlock.

"Ready to go to class?" He asked out loud, trying to find the perfect song on his iPod to walk to class. Sherlock nodded slowly, his cheeks still pink. John leaned forward and planted a kiss on the lips.

 Sherlock went from pink to full on red. "John!" He protested, quickly looking around. "What are you doing?" He hissed.

John sighed, finally choosing Can't Stop the Feeling by Justin Timberlake, and placed his iPod in his pocket. Sherlock and John had been dating for two months now, and Sherlock was still really jumpy about the whole thing. John tried to tell himself that Sherlock needed time to sort out all of his feelings, but it was starting to get frustrating that Sherlock wouldn't even allow him a kiss in public or, John glanced around at the nearly empty hallway, not so public. He knew that a relationship with Sherlock Holmes would be something new entirely, and John had never dated a boy before, but Sherlock was different. Sherlock didn't care about popularity status or who was dating who, or even about the solar system which really frustrated their science teacher. He was just a whole different type. He was quiet and reserved, but that wasn't to be taken lightly .He was also the smartest boy in school, and everyone knew it.

John, on the other hand, was outgoing and popular. Everyone knew who he was, star Rugby player. Just simply walking down the hallway at school he would get a number of hellos, backslaps and girls requesting dates. John truly didn't care though. At the end of the day, music and Sherlock were on the top of his list.

Now he looked at Sherlock, who was still looking panicked about being kissed, and gently grabbed his hand, bringing it to his lips, kissing it softly. Sherlock's eyes went wide, and he tried to pull away, but John held firm, lowering their connected hands so it was in between them. 

"We are going to be late for class." Sherlock said, just as the warning bell rang.

"We still have a minute." John pointed out, bobbing his head slightly. Nevertheless, he began to walk to English. It was one of the two classes, if lunch counted as a class, that  they shared for the first semester.

They arrived just in time, Sherlock quickly dropping John's hand at the door, and sliding into his desk in the front of the class. John made his way to his desk in the middle row, plopping down, the music still bouncing in through his ears. He was flipping open his text book, and pulling out his notes from the day before when something hit his leg. John looked up quickly just in time to see Sherlock sending another paper ball flying his way. 

"What?" John mouthed at him. Sherlock gestured to his own ear, and then pulled it away. John shook his head, confused. Sherlock glared at him, and then lifted both of his hands to his ears. John slowly lifted his hands as well, and placed them on his ears. Oh! He quickly pulled his earbuds out, and wrapped up his iPod, sticking it into his pocket. He grinned at his boyfriend, sending at thumbs up in his direction. Sherlock just shook his head, a pained expression on his face before turning back to the front of the class.

After forty minutes of the teacher going on about writing feelings or something, the bell rang. John quickly jumped up, and rushed out into the hallway. Sherlock was waiting for him, his arms crossed over his chest, an unreadable expression on his face. John winced. He'd seen this before.