Last Christmas(Teen!Lock)

*This story is set in the Total Eclipse Of The Heart AU, and is a sequel of sorts.  And also I've decided that Mycroft is nineteen in this story if anyone was wondering.*

Mycroft

Mycroft sat at the kitchen table, drinking his tea. The house was had been completely quiet for the past couple of hours, but now he heard the rustling noises that suggest his brother, Sherlock was getting ready for school. Perfect. He had been waiting for a time to intervene his younger sibling without their parents being privy to conversation. He took a deep breath as he heard familiar footfalls on the steps, and Sherlock appeared, wearing his blue dressing gown over pajamas pants and old t-shirt. He stopped when he saw Mycroft at the table.

"Good morning, brother."

Sherlock frowned at him, but then his eyes fell on the cup of tea that Mycroft strategically made fifteen minutes prior. He knew Sherlock liked his tea a certain way, and Mycroft aimed for perfection. Anything to make this interaction go smoothly as possibly without blows being thrown. Though it was still a lot to ask of Holmes siblings.

Now he smiled warmly as possible, and gestured toward the seat where the cup was in front. "Have a seat."

Sherlock, torn between wanting the tea, and not trusting his brother, hesitated. But clearly the early morning craving for tea won as he slowly took a seat, picking up the cup instantly and breathing it deeply. To the normal eye, this would look like a brother appreciating the gesture his older brother made, but Mycroft knew better. Sherlock was clever. The deep breath meant he was smelling for any sort of toxins, sleeping aid, or medicine.

"It's perfectly safe." Mycroft sighed.  Sherlock, satisfied with his sniff test, sipped the tea, watching Mycroft the whole time. "Now, that I have your attention, I need to address something with you."

Sherlock lowered the mug, observing his brother. "And that would be?"

"These." Mycroft placed a packet of condoms on the table. As he thought, Sherlock's expression went through several different expressions before settling on anger. "I found these in your room yesterday."

"Why were you in my room?" Sherlock's voice was brittle. He really hated being caught off guard, it was something really only Mycroft could do.

"Believe it or not, I have only the best intentions for you."

"You mean you want to control my actions, and know everything I do?" Sherlock retorted quietly. He hadn't taken his eyes off the packet yet. Ah ha. He's afraid of sexual intercourse.

"Sherlock, don't be immature." Mycroft sighed. He should've known this would be the only way it could go was south.

"Stop treating me like a child."Sherlock said defensively. "Besides, they obviously haven't been opened."

"I noticed. How long have you and John been dating? You know there is no need to rush anything. Is John pressuring you?"

"This is a ambush." Sherlock dropped his head to the table, so only his curls could be seen. Mycroft smiled at this action, he couldn't help it. "Five months or so. John would never."  Sherlock replied, the words muffled.

Mycroft sighed again. He knew Sherlock would know down to the first minute he started dating John, but decided not to purse it. It would only end badly. "So, is it correct in suggesting that you two haven't been intimate at all?"