Magical Night at Gatsby's

Authors Note: Hello everyone! I'm back for another chapter of "The Summer I Fell in Love"! Please let me know how you guys are liking this fanfiction so far and review the story. Just a reminder, "The Great Gatsby" belongs to F. Scott Fitzgerald. So, with that aside, here is the third chapter!

Magical Night at Gatsby's

With Jordan's arm wrapped in mine, we walk up the stone path leading to Gatsby's colossal mansion. We make it to the front door, and there is a swarm of people inside, trying to get into Gatsby's star studded festivities. Jordan and I slip through the crowd and walk over to the bar. Her and I both order martinis. Jordan then flashes me one of her famous, seductive gazes as she sips her martini.

"Having a fun time?" I say to her.

"Well, since you're here with me, I having an excellent time." She says as she bats her stunning blue eyes at me.

I feel myself blushing, "Well thank you Jordan," I say, "I'm certainly glad I asked you to come."

In the middle of our conversation, the song "The Sheik of Araby" is being played by Gatsby's massive orchestra.

"Would you like to dance Jordan?" I say a bit nervously.

"I would love to Nick, I adore this song!" Jordan replies excitedly.

I grab her hand, and bring her close to me. My hand is wrapped securely around her waist, and we begin to dance. We cascade around the dance floor, it was simply magical. Her eyes meet mine and it feels as if we are the only two people in the room. I then twirl her around, so I can see her entire body in motion. She is simply breathtaking. The song comes to an end and I still keep her in my arms. My eyes remain gawking at her. I slowly begin to lean in, and she does the same. I close my eyes and our lips collide. Sparks were flying as we kissed one another. I draw my lips away from hers, and she gives me another seductive grin. I grab her hand and we begin to walk outside. We stroll around Gatsby's lovely property. The smell of the roses in the garden is lovely, which makes these moments even more precious. I wrap my arm around her, keeping her close. Her head falls lazily on my shoulder; I turn my head and kiss her on the top of her head. She looks up at me with loving eyes and kisses me on the lips. She then takes her finger and begins rubbing my lips.

"Sorry darling, I'm afraid I got some of my lipstick on you!" She says while giggling.

I laugh, "It's alright darling, it was well worth it." I say with a wink.

We continue our romantic evening stroll, and then we make our way onto my property.

"Nick, were on someone else's lawn, we should head back now." Jordan says with concern.

"Well I don't mind that we're here." I reply slyly.

"I'm sorry darling, I don't understand?" She says with curiosity.

"This is my house my love, I'm renting it for the summer!"

"Oh! I had no idea you lived on Long Island!"

We stop at a little iron bench placed around the garden. It's so peaceful here, the crickets and the water are making a harmonious sound. Having Jordan here makes this night even better. We sit close to one another on the bench. I feel like this is the perfect moment for me to ask Jordan to go steady with me. I take her hand in mine and look in her sparkling blue eyes.

"Jordan, I know we haven't known each other long, but these past few days have been the best days I've ever had in my life. You know why they were so extraordinary?"

"Why darling?" She says in a loving voice.

"Because you've been a part of them. I can't imagine not having you to call mine. So, what I'm trying to say is that will you go steady with me?"

She looks at me with a big grin on her face and a slight tear in her eye, "Yes Nick my darling! I simply adore you!"

I bring her into a warm embrace, and bring her in for a long awaited kiss. Unlike our other displays of affection, this kiss was filled with passion. Before long, I begin to explore her beautiful body. We break our kiss for a slight moment and she gasps for air. I send trails of kisses down her neck and whisper "I love you" into her ear. We quickly scamper inside my bungalow to have some more privacy. We sit down on the sofa and turn on the radio. Jordan then takes off her jewelry and shoes so she can get comfortable. I loosen my tie and unbutton my shirt, revealing my undershirt. I whisper my love for her into her ear. She looks at me and says "I've never loved someone as much as I love you". I then lay her down on the couch, and I crawl on top of her. I unbutton my shirt and throw it on the ground. I send numerous kisses all over her; she then moans my name with delight. With that, I take off her dress and hose, now only her lingerie on. I take a moment to gaze at her. "You are the most beautiful person I have ever met." She rises up and passionately kisses me. I lift her up and bring her upstairs to my bedroom. As I was walking up the stairs with my beloved in my arms, I thought to myself, "I am the luckiest man alive, I have the woman of my dreams."

Well, that's chapter three! I hope everyone enjoyed it! Please take a moment and leave a review so I can get some feedback on this story. Thanks everyone!