They/You ask You/Them out

Fiona

It's been months after meeting the Gallaghers and me and Fiona flirt non stop. Right now I was sitting on my couch Fiona next to me. We were watching pitch perfect and she was snuggled up to me. "Y/N?" She called. I looked down at her with a small smile. "Yes beautiful?" I answered. "Do you want to be my girlfriend?" She asked sitting up. "I'm not sure. Do you want to be mine?" I retaliated. She nodded and smiled. "Then yes." I whispered. "You're such a fucking dork she said before kissing me.

Lip

I was at home in my room watching YouTube videos when I heard a knock on my door. "Come in!" I yelled. The door opened to show Lip. "Oh hey. What's up?" I asked sitting my laptop to the side. "Well uh. You know how I'm not really the type of person for a relationship right?" He said scratching his neck nervously. I nodded again and bit my bottom lip. "Well I want to try it out." He concluded. "Why are you telling me? Karen's in the other room." I said confused. "I want to try it with you Y/N. Do you want to be my girlfriend?" He asked with a hopeful look on his face. "Karen's okay with this right?" I asked unsure. He nodded and sat next to me on the bed. "So?" He asked. I grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him into a kiss. "Does that answer your question?" I responded. "I don't think you were clear enough." He answered kissing me again.

Ian

I was at home sitting on the couch watching some dumb ass show when there was a knock on the door. Seeing as I was the only one home, I got up to answer it. I opened it to reveal Ian. "Hey Ian. Mandy's not home right now but I'll tell her you stopped by." I greeted. "Actually I'm uh not here to see Mandy. I'm here for you." He answered shyly. "Oh. Well how can I help you?" I said tilting my head to the side. "Well you see, I've always thought I was gay. Until I met you. I now know that I'm bisexual. So what I'm saying is...Will you be my girlfriend?" He muttered. I thought about it for a second. "Yeah. Why not?" I answered pulling him in the house. I immediately connected our lips into a passionate kiss.

Carl

I was walking in the school hallways ditching class when I heard footsteps behind me. "Hey baby girl!" I heard the familiar voice of my best friend and crush yell out. I turned around to see Carl walking towards me with his hands behind his back. "Sup Gallagher." I responded. He pulled his hands out from behind his back revealing a bouquet of black roses. "Wanna be my girl?" He asked with a shy smile on his face. "Oh my gosh. Is THE Carl Gallagher getting shy on me? What happened to my tough guy?" I said sarcastically. He smirked at that. "You're right. You're my girl now. Got that? No one else can touch you." He commanded. I nodded and fake saluted. "Yes daddy." I whispered in his ear as I walked past him and to my next class.

Mickey

I was at the Kash and Grab with Ian watching the register while he helped "stack" the freezer with Kash. While I was watching the freezer Mickey Milkovich walked in. "Sup Milkovich." I greeted casually even though my heart was thumping inside of my chest. "Hey bitch." He greeted back with a smirk. "So I heard from a little birdie that THE Mickey Milkovich has a little crush on me. Is it true?" I brought up nonchalantly. He looked angry. "So what if it is?" He said. "Why didn't you tell me?" I asked. "Not everybody just gets to blurt out how they fucking feel every minute." He answered. "Yeah? Well watch me. I like ya too Mick." I said simply. He looked at me in shock. "You do?" He asked. I nodded. "I do. So do you want to be my boyfriend or what?" I asked leaning against the counter. "Hell yeah!" He said shaking his lips to mine.

Debbie

I was once again back at the Gallagher house helping Fiona with her house work. I was cleaning the dishes when I heard footsteps walk in the kitchen. At first I thought it was Fiona so I started talking to her. "Hey Fi. I'm almost done with the dishes then I'll start on the surprise dinner." I said not turning around. "That's nice of you but I'm not Fiona." I heard a familiar voice say. I got extremely red in the face and turned towards the voice. "H-hey Debs." I greeted shyly. "Hey Y/N. How's it going?" She asked walking closer. "G-good." I answered backing into the counter. She was now right in front of me blocking any exit for me. "That's good. So listen. I like you. A lot. So do you want to be my girlfriend?" She asked leaning closer. Instead of answering I just nodded. She smiled sweetly before attaching her lips to mine.

Mandy

I was once again at the Kash and Grab with Ian when Mandy strutted back in. "Hi Ian. Hey Y/N." She greeted. I winked at her returned my attention back to my phone texting Ian and Lip. Y/N:'the chicken has entered the coop. I repeat, the chicken has entered the coop.' Ian:'I know Y/N. I'm right next to you.' Y/N:'WELL WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO?!' Lip:'Ask her out. Don't be such a pussy.' Y/N: You know what? You're fucking right. I got this. Confidence is key.' Ian:'Shut the fuck up and do it then' I put my phone down and gave Ian the finger. "So Mandy. Are you free next week?" I asked casually leaning against the counter. She nodded. "What do you say me and your go out sometime?" I once again asked. "Yeah. Pick me up Monday at 7 k?" She said. I nodded. She walked around the counter and grabbed the back of my neck, kissing me. She pulled away. "Bye girlfriend." She said walking out of the store. I pounce I picked my phone back up. Y/N: Holy shit. I did it.'