They freak out

Fiona

I was at work when I got a frantic call from Ian. "Hello?" "Y/N. You need to get to Karen's house like right now. Fiona's losing it." "On my way." I hung up the phone. "Jill! I gotta go. It's an emergency." I explained to my boss. She nodded so I hung up my apron and basically ran to Karen's house. I burst through the door just to see my beautiful girlfriend crying and yelling at her mother. "And you know what? THEY DID IT ALL! NO THANKS TO YOU!" She screamed. "I was there for them! I'm their mother not you! Liam doesn't even know who you are! "I know that and I appreciate you. But I'm here now. I haven't had a real chance to start a family but have that chance now. With Liam. And Carl and Debbie." Monica said close to tears. Fiona shook her head after Carl and Debbie hugged Monica. "You know what? I'm done. You're here now so I'm done. Have fun dealing with all the shit I go through. I'm moving in with my girlfriend." She said angrily, storming out. "I got her." I said sighing and rushing after Fiona. "Babe. Babe wait." I said grabbing her wrist. I turned her around and pulled her to my chest letting her cry into my chest. "I know baby. I know. It'll be okay." I said softly, running my fingers through her hair.

Lip

I was called by Steve to come talk to my boyfriend who was kicked out of his home because he dropped out of school because apparently Karen was pregnant with his baby which I knew wasn't true. I walked in Steve's apartment and knocked on the door. The door opened to reveal my boyfriend. "Did Fiona send you too? I don't need a fucking babysitter you know?" He snapped walking back over to the couch. "Okay one, I don't know who the fuck you think you're talking to but it sure as Hell ain't me. And two, Steve sent me." I answered walking in and closing the door behind me. I sat down in Lip's lap and he instantly wrapped his arms around me, resting his head in my neck. "I'm sorry baby." He mumbled into my neck. "It's okay. But I need you to talk to me. Tell me what's going on in that beautiful brain of yours." I said running my fingers through his hair. "It's this baby thing. I'm stressing over it and I know there's a high chance of it not being mine but I have this that it is you know? I couldn't concentrate in school so I thought it would be better if I just dropped out so I could support Karen until she has the baby." He ranted. Honestly hearing him want to support and care for Karen hurt me but I nodded in understanding. "I get it baby but you can't stay here with Steve. He has troubles of his own that he has to deal with." I responded. "Come stay with me." I said. He nodded and started kissing my neck sweetly.

Ian

I knew my boyfriend was bipolar so every morning I got up early every morning dressed in jogging clothes to help keep his mind off if things. It usually works but this morning was really difficult. "Ian baby. Come on. You have to get up and take your medicine so you can get better." I said gently shaking him. He groaned and turned away from me. "Baby come in. I know that you don't want to but it helps you." I reasoned with him. "Obviously it fucking doesn't Y/N! If it did then I wouldn't be like this now would I?! So you and Fiona and the rest of y'all can take those dumb ass pills and shove them up your ass and leave me the fuck alone!" He snapped at me. "Okay you know what? I was being nice and let you have the choice to get up and take them but you fucking asked for it." I said tackling him and holding his arms to his side with my knees. "Lip or Fiona! Bring me a cup of water!" I struggled to yell as Ian fought back. Soon Fiona ran upstairs with a glass of water. I took it then forced Ian's mouth open. I put the pills in his mouth before putting some water in there and closing his mouth. "Swallow. Now Ian." I said sternly. I felt him swallow so I opened his mouth again to make sure he swallowed them. I got off of his breathing heavily. I saw the whole family at the door watching me in shock as Ian curled up to my side and went to sleep. "Damn Y/N." Lip said breaking the silence. I slightly smiled.

Carl

"Babe?!" Carl called out after walking into my house. I walked out of the bathroom with my undergarments on and my hair wrapped in a towel. I took in the disheveled look of my boyfriend which makes me worried. "Woah babe! What's going on?" I asked as Carl hugged me tightly sobbing into my shoulder. "He killed him." He sobbed out. I slightly pulled back but keeping Carl in my arms. "Who killed who baby? What's wrong?" I asked getting panicked. "Nick killed a little kid because the kid stole Nick's bike. He called the cops and they arrested him. I don't know what to do." He cried. "Well first things first is that you need to breathe. Calm down. Everything will be fine. I'm here for you and so is your family okay? You're never alone so don't forget that." I said hugging tightly. "Now let's go cuddle." I said leading him to my room. "Don't you wanna I don't know, put some clothes on first?" Carl said quietly. "Oh right. I'll do it when we get upstairs. Come on babe."

Mickey

"I can't believe the bastard actually fucking raped my sister! His own fucking daughter! I get that she is the spitting image of mom but that is not an fucking excuse! I'm gonna fucking kill him! And then he had the Damn nerve to call my girl a fucking whore. MY GIRL!" Mickey shouted as he paced my room in anger at his poor excuse of a father. I watched for a while before getting off my bed. "Mickey. Baby. Listen to me. It's okay. We're both fine and so are you. I get that what he's done is unforgivable but you don't have to go kill him okay? We'd both prefer if you didn't because you just got back from juvie and we don't want you going back." I said before kissing him passionately. "Fine. But only because I'd be leaving my sister with a fucker." He said. "Admit it, you'd miss me too if you went back." I said smirking.

Debbie

I was walking to the Gallagher home with my earbuds in. When I got in the house nobody was here so I took of my buds to hear fighting upstairs. I sight sighed before running upstairs to break it up. I walked in Debbie and Liam's room where I heard the fighting. I walked in just in time to see Frank fall into the house that me and Debbie made out of popsicle sticks. Everybody stopped and looked towards Debbie who looked heartbroken. "Eh. It was a piece of shit anyway." Frank said standing up. I went towards him angrily but Carl and Ian stopped me. Debbie ran out of the room in tears as Frank started fighting to get the bed again and Fiona shouted his name in anger. All of a sudden Debbie ran back in and started attacking Frank with the emergency weapon pillow. She started screaming at him to get out of her house as everybody tried to calm her down. I finally walked over and pulled her body off of him. Lip and Ian picked up Frank carrying him out with Carl following. Debbie threw herself on her bed sobbing. Fiona reached out to touch her shoulder but Debbie pulled away. I smiled sadly at Fiona but climbed in the bed with Debbie and pulled her to my chest. She turned towards me and buried her face in my neck crying. "I know what he did hurts baby but guess what." I started. "What?" She asked still crying. "We can make a new and improved one. Even better and bigger than the first. How's that sound?" I said. She slowly nodded her head. I kissed her forehead as she fell asleep.

Mandy

I was outside with Mandy smoking while she ranted about this bitch named Karen who bumped her in the hall. "I just wanted to grab her by her fake ass blonde hair and choke her to death. I mean who the fuck does she think she is?" Before she could continue a blonde girl walked up to us. "Who's this Mandy? Your brother's next whore?" She teased. Mandy practically turned red as she attacked the girl. After every punch she threatened the girl. I got up and pulled her off as she had started crying in anger. "Don't you ever call my girlfriend a fucking whore again! Got it?" She spat at the girl who nodded in fear and ran away. I smirked at Mandy and wiped her tears away. "That was so fucking hot baby. Thank you." I whispered before kissing her.