~ Chapter 8: Invade Sabertooth ~

Akiko chuckles as she founds most of her guildmates passed out on the ground. She had drunk only a cup of alcohol, so she wasn't drunk, neither was she sober. She decided to take a stroll through the night with a sleeping Shiro around her neck like usual. It was something she usually did every night, since she never slept at night, or did actually. She had a case of insomnia, and can only sleep when using magic, but other than that, she never did sleep at night for any reason apart from passing out from loss of magic - thought, that is very rare.

Her eyes stared at the beautiful shining stars of the night sky. She closed her eyes for a few seconds, before continuing her stroll down the street. "Odd, today's sky seems duller than I remembered."

"Is that so?" Shiro asks, curiously. "Maybe something bad is going to happen, or is happening right now."

"Perhaps so," she replied. "Might as well check it out."

She began walking towards the Domus Flau. Unknown to her, she was heading to Crocus Garden, the inn that Sabertooth was staying at.

---

She stopped as she saw an explosion from the Crocus Gardens, a whole was created in the corner of the building. "Looks like I've found the source," she muttered, jumping into the sky and running up a pathway of ice.

She reached the top and jumped through the hole.

---

A blue-haired woman had just deflected two attacks that belonged to her father, Jiemma and the other belonged to a certain fire dragon slayer, Natsu. Minerva was about to say something, but just as she did, someone came dropping in from the corner and landed right on top of them. One hand placed on each of the males while two feet landed on Minerva's head. All three of them were slammed into the ground by the pressure.

"Whoops, sorry," a black-haired female said, looking at the three she had slammed into the ground with just mere strength.

Everyone's eyes widen.

"No... Way..."

"What is she doing here?"

Akiko flipped off of them, skidding to a stop away from the Sabertooth members. "Oh Natsu," she said, recognising the pink-haired teen. "I didn't see you there."

"Ow... What are you doing here, Akiko?" Natsu asks, rubbing the back of his head as he gets up.

She said "I just felt something bad and decided to investigate. What are you doing here?"

He laughed nervously, completely forgetting that he was just in a middle of a fight a few seconds ago. She already lost interest and glanced over to Minerva and Jiemma. She stared at them for a few seconds, before glancing over to Natsu, and then back at Minerva. Her eyes narrowed, and muttered "Idiots," those words irked the two Sabertooth members.

She walked over to them, stopping in front of them. She said "Hand him over," Minerva looked at her confused. "Hand, the blue cat that can't stop shutting up, over, now," Akiko clarified with annoyance laced into her voice.

Minerva's eyes widen. "How did you know?"

"Not hard to figure out," she started. "Happy's a cat that follows Natsu almost everywhere, and at the moment, he's not. If you were a smart person, and which I'm sure you are, then you would know that Natsu is not a very rational person--"

"Hey!"

"--And wouldn't listen to whatever you had to say... Unless," she paused. "Unless you had a hostage that this knucklehead cared about enough to let his anger subside," she explained. "So naturally, you would take the little cat known as Happy when he wasn't looking and came here to resolve this matter in a 'peaceful' manner, or however you would like to put it."

The daughter of Jiemma's eyes narrowed, before making a tied up Happy appear in her hands.

No way... She managed to figure that out in just a matter of minutes? Rogue thought, surprised. He looked at Sting, almost as if he was saying that you've got one amazing mate.

Akiko walked back to Natsu, patting the pink-haired dragon slayer. "So, I think you know what this idiot is going to say in response to whatever hell you've got to say for yourself. He'll leave as soon as you return his cat back to him," she looked at the dragon slayer. "Right, Natsu?" She asks, with a slightly threatening tone.

"Yes ma'am!" He replied a little too quickly, scared out of his wits.

Minerva remained quiet as she released the blue exceed, who ran over to Natsu crying. The Sabertooth female said "We won't hold back in the games, we tend to slaughter you until you can't stand."

"Fine, but you'll never beat us. We're on a whole other level," Natsu said, looking at them as he stopped for just an instant. "'Cause a real guild, treats its members like family. That's why I came here tonight," with that, he walked off with Happy.

Akiko glanced at the Sabertooth guild for a few seconds. Shiro opened his eyes, finally lifting up his head. Shiro hissed "Looks like you've made a grand mess of things," she glared at her partner.

"I didn't do it. That was Natsu's fault," she explained, before placing a bag of money to the ground. "This should cover the damage cost that the idiot cost."

"How kind of you, Akiko," Shiro hissed, an irk mark appeared on Akiko's head.

"Just shut up," she muttered, standing up. "Take care, Sabertooth members. Don't expect an easy game tomorrow," a small smile came to her lips. "We plan to fight with all we've got," she turned on her heels and began following after Natsu, who had already gone off on his own.

She gave them a slight wave of the hand. Shiro hissed "You talked way more than I thought you would, how cute."

"Shut your pie hole. Seriously."

"Right right."

Everyone sweat-dropped at the pair. Are they being serious or just joking with us? Sting thought to himself, confused. My mate's confusing. But I must admit, she was cute when she entered like that. I'm definitely not going to lose her to some bastard. Definitely not.