~ Chapter 43: Former Sabertooth Master; Jiemma vs. Recent Master; Sting ~

"Holy...," Akiko murmured as she saw the demon slayer mark on Gray's arm.

"You're a demon slayer?" Mard Geer asks.

Sting said "He's a what?"

"Demon slayer, Sting," Akiko repeated. "Demon slayer. Are you deaf or something?"

No! I just needed some clarification is all...

She rolled her eyes at him.

Gray froze Mard Geer in a pillar of ice in one swing. Though, Mard Geer easily broke through it and attacked, Gray easily blocked it. Gray froze every thorn that came his way effortlessly and was about to finish off the demon, but someone stopped him.

"There's no..."

"Way," Sting finished, eyes wide.

A growl escaped Akiko's lips.

"Our Master...," Rogue murmured, everyone looking in shock at the beastly creature that could hardly be identified as human anymore. Also known as Jiemma.

"So, he's decided to turn to the dark side for power," Akiko muttered. "I can't say I'm really surprised."

Power surrounded Jiemma, readying himself for battle. Fear was written all over the Sabertooth's Twin Dragon Slayer's faces.

"Hey Sting."

Y-Yeah?

"Snap out of it, dumbass," she stated firmly. "No time to be a scaredy cat. Otherwise, I'll have to take over your body - like this!"

Sting - Or rather, Akiko, stepped one of her feet forward as she breathed in. "God Dragon Secret Art!" She began.

"Sting, what are you doing?" Rogue asks, confused. "God Dragon?"

"Roar of the Gods!" Akiko shouted.

A thundering, ear shattering, ice cracking, roar blasted out of Sting's mouth as Natsu was pushed back into a rock. A breath attack filled with a mixture of light, black ice, wind and so many other things. Jiemma flew back as he was hit just when he was about to brag about his new power, crashing into a wall of rubble with small injuries physically seen on him.

He growled "What the hell was that?"

The blonde's mouth was agape, Sting's control had returned to his body, unable to believe what he just did. "What the heck did I just do?"

"I was about to ask you that," Rogue exclaimed.

"That's how it's done, Sting," Akiko said in a smug tone. "So, show me what you've got my friend. Or I'm forced to believe you're weaker than me."

Hey!

Mard Geer frowned. "It seems you, blondie, have a second soul laying inside your body," he said.

"What?" Rogue said, confused.

Sting scratched the nape of his neck. "Well, I guess the secret is out now, Aki's kinda inside my body right now..."

Rogue's jaw dropped. "She was inside you this entire time and you didn't bother ask for her 'wisdom'?"

"Yeah...," Sting said, completely forgetting about that Akiko just insulted him. "But seriously, how did I do that?"

"Idiot... I simply combined your magic with my magic. Just because I'm a soul doesn't mean I can't use magic."

"Wait, does that mean I can use your magic?" Sting asks aloud.