~ Chapter 26: Back To The Wrong Guild ~

Yukino suggested "Maybe we should watch and see how things go," Akiko nodded in agreement.

"You never know what a cat like that would end up doing," she replied.

They watched as Frosch began walking, actually going the right way. Well, that was until a frog caught the small exceed's sight.

"Here we go."

"No! Stay focus!" Rogue whispered.

Sting deadpanned. "Well, that was quick."

"Will you leave the frog alone?" Rogue half-shouted, mainly directed at Frosch who of course, didn't hear.

"Oh no!" Everyone yelled as rampaging horses began running towards the exceed, threatening to crush him.

Shiro hissed "This is becoming stupid."

"Agreed."

"There's nobody driving it!"

"This is bad!"

Akiko sighs, before stepping forward slightly. Ice traveled towards the horses, freezing their feet and the carriage in place. She notices a sick Rogue on the carriage. "What the hell are you doing, Rogue?" She asks, deadpanning.

"Goodwork, Akiko!"

Akiko picked up Rogue by the back of his clothes, dragging him along as they followed after the exceed. Frosch had came in contact with Millianna and Kagura, both of them learned the saddening truth that the exceed always wanted to be a frog ever since he was young.

Akiko muttered "This is really stupid."

Kagura said, picking up Frosch "You know, you could come back home with me."

"What?" Rogue half-shouted, horrified.

Millianna and Kagura were about to fight, only to stop when they decided to ask what Frosch wanted. However, they found that the cat had ran off. The team ran off again, searching for the exceed once more.

"Oh man! We were too busy getting hyped for the fight!" Sting yelled.

They found Frosch again, but she had ran into some trouble - some type of bandits. Frosch, somehow managed to escape the bandits grasp. Sting commented "They're pretty bad at kidnapping though."

"Agreed," Akiko muttered. "Just what the heck am I even doing?"

Shiro hissed "I was going to ask you that."

Then, even seemingly to be more threatening bandits arrived. "Who the hell are these guys?" Rogue asks.

"Yeah, I can't tell if they're harmless or dangerous," Yukino said.

Sting pointed out "Yeah, and has anyone ever heard of a frog trading industry?"

"Nope, and it sounds totally idiotic," Akiko replied.

Frosch, was saved by someone - Lucy, Natsu and Happy. Akiko facepalmed. They soon lost Frosch again, and found him again with Gray and Juvia. Frosch began to cry, claiming that he doesn't know where he was. This caused Rogue to cry as well. Gray offered to take him back, but Frosch refused, saying he should get back to the guild by himself.

The team followed after the exceed again, who soon ran into Erza. Akiko's brow twitched as she saw Erza wearing a similar frog suit to Frosch's.

"How sweet!" Rogue cried.

Sting said, deadpanning "If you wear that, I am so making fun of you. However," he looked over to Akiko. "If you wear it, I'm not letting you go afterwards."

"I am not wearing that," Akiko said, crossing her arms.

The team followed after Frosch again. Akiko sighs, as she found herself going to the next town over. Why are we going this way? This is not the way to the Sabertooth guild. Unfortunately, the team didn't seem to notice and she just had to willingly go with them.

It soon turned dark, and Frosch was sleeping then switching to walking then back to sleeping again. Sting said "Woah, that's crazy! Sleepwalking back to the guild?"

"Keep on walking pal!"

"We all believe in you!"

I would, if you were going the right way, but good work. Frosch soon arrived at the Fairy Tail guild.

"I could've told you guys that," she said. "Geez."

She smiled slightly. But I do admit, that was fun.

Who knew Sabertooth could be so much fun?