Chapter-1

Isha's POV

Omma: "Wake up! Isha or else you'll be late." Then she went.
I got up and dressed up. I went downstairs to grab a quick breakfast. Now I had to leave for university so, I hugged my parents and went. I reached. The first thing I did was approached to my bestfriend and gave her a tight hug and she hugged me back.
Nivi: "How are you?"
"I am fine^^ and you?" I said
"I'm fine too. We're here in the first day of our university." she said excitedly.
"Yess" I replied joyfully.
Then we headed towards our lockers to keep our belongings.

*bell rings*

It was time for the assembly. Me and Nivi moved to the assembly hall. The principal then started his speech. Suddenly, I felt someone standing behind me. I turned around to find a hot yet a cute guy.
"Is he new at our school?" I asked Nivi
Nivi: "Maybe"
Anyways, finally the speech is over and we moved towards our classes. Unfortunately me and Nivi weren't together in the same class. So, we planned to meet regularly at the lunch time.
I was in my classroom waiting for the teacher to arrive. But then, I see the same guy who was earlier in the assembly hall. He came closer and sat beside me.
He smiled looking at me, I smiled back^^
He starts the conversation, "Anneyong! I am Jimin and I'm new at the school. Glad to meet you!"
"Anneyong Jimin! I am Isha. Glad to meet you too!" I answered back.
He is cute, I mummered.

*teacher enters*

She finishes a lesson and leave.
Finally it's lunch time. Before I could reach the cafeteria, Nivi was already there with her brother. I joined. Then I see Jimin coming towards our table. So, I introduced Jimin to Nivi and her brother Tae.
Jimin: "Hi! everyone, My name is Jimin."
Tae, Nivi: "Hi Jimin! Nice to meet you." "Please come and join us." Nivi invited Jimin.
~we're getting back home~
I took my belongings from the locker and walked off to my house. Jimin comes and starts walking along with me.
Isha: "Yah! Why are you here, shouldn't you be home?"
"I am on my way home" Jimin answered back. I felt stupid🙃
We then decided to walk home together.

--few days later--
Still Isha's POV

I was walking through the corridor in my school.
BANG! Mistakely we hit each other's shoulder.
Unknown Person: "Mianhe, I was in a hurry."
"It's okay~" I replied to his sorry.

[This is my first fanfic, so I hope you all will like it💖 sorry for a short chapter.😅]