Chapter-5

*Flashback*

While I was cleaning my dress in the washroom, a girl approached to me saying angrily, "You bitch!! Stay away from Jimin or else you'll pay for being with him." She left
I was like what the fu** just happened? I then came out of the washroom.

*Flashback Ends*

Gradually, my eyes closed and I slept.

Next Day

Me and Jimin were on our way and reached the university. I could see Tae, Kookie and Nivi at the front gate.
I hugged all of them and wished "GoodMorning!" Jimin too wished them and went away with his friend.
I approached to Tae, "How are you? I hope you're fine now. I missed you."
"I'm perfectly fine. I missed you too Isha" he replied hugging me.

Then, Nivi pulled me as she had something to say me.
"Yah! What's wrong Nivi?" I asked
Without saying anything else. . . . . ."I think I've fallen for JK. I really like him Isha" she confessed. I was so happy for her.
"You must say JK about your feelings towards him." I said.
"I don't think that he feels the same way as I do, but I see a feeling of love for you in his eyes." she claimed sadly.
"Anyo, he doesn't. He knows I love Jimin and also that we're dating. If he has some feelings then it's just for you, phaboya." I replied hitting her arm.

~bell rings~

We were parted and moved towards our classes.

Jimin's POV

I wished Tae, Kookie and Nivi. .but again I saw Suga hyung and went towards him.

I tapped Suga's shoulder and said, "Hyung, how are you?"
Suga: "Oh~ it's you Jiminie. I'm fine, and what about you?"
"I'm good too. BTW, let's go. I wanna introduce you to my friends." I said
"Arraeso!" he smiled.
I went towards Isha, Tae, Nivi and JK with hyung.

Jimin: "Hey everyone! He's Suga. We used to study together but then he left and came here earlier."
"Hi guys! Nice to meet you all." He said with his gummy smile.
Tae: "Hi Suga! I'm Tae. Nice to meet you too."
"Hi! I'm Jungkook. Glad to meet you!" JK said
"Hello! I'm Nivi and nice to meet you Suga." Nivi smiled.
"Hi Suga! I'm Isha. Glad to meet you." Isha said with a smile.
"She's my girlfriend." I said Suga.
"Ohh~ May god bless both of you." Suga said
We both smiled and then Isha and Nivi left.

Isha's POV

I was taking my things from the locker. While then, I was tapped by someone on my shoulder. As I turned to see who it was, that person threw a glass of juice on my face.
"W--wh-what the helll!!!" The face seemed familiar. She was the one who was in the washroom too.
"What is wrong with you??" I complained angrily.
"I had said you to stay away from Jimin. You did not take my warning seriously." She replied.
"He's my boyfriend. Why can't I be with him??" I said but suddenly I see she wasn't there.
Soon, I could see teacher coming. So, she had left.

Suga's POV

WTF !!! This bitch didn't let off go Jimin here too. .and why did she harass Isha?? I went towards Isha after the incident.
"Are you okay?" I asked her.
"As you are Jimin's girlfriend, I must not hide this thing from you." I continued.
"What are you talking about Suga?" she asked being confused.
Suga: "Actually, the girl you met few minutes before, she was Jimin's GIRLFRIEND, Kyra. One day, we were at the night club and Kyra had left to go to the washroom. It had been long time since she didn't return from the washroom. Jimin went to check out what was going on.
He slightly opened the door and could see Kyra with another guy, Taemin. They were kissing passionately.
SLAM! Jimin bashed the door and they broke their kiss. Kyra had cheated on him. Since then Jimin hates Kyra.

"Thankyou for sharing this thing with me." she said
"Are you fine?" I asked
Isha: "Yes, I'm fine."
Then, "I'll see you in the lunch time, won't I?" I said
"Yes, you will" she replied with a smile.

Isha's POV

I skipped the class and went to the washroom. Slowly, thoughts started hitting my mind, about his ex. .why did Jimin hid this from me? I was so mad at him.

I went off the washroom and headed towards my classroom. Luckily, it was the time for our next class and Jimin had gone outside. I entered the class. I was sitted on my desk. The thoughts hit my mind back, because of over thinking my head started to ache which caused me to collapse.

JK's POV

I see Isha entering the class. She looked tensed. Few moments later I see her collapsing.
Immediately, I carried her to the university's infirmary.

~at the infirmary~

Still JK's POV

Slowly, she opened her eyes. I sighed with relief, when she opened her eyes.
"Are you fine?" I asked hugging her.
"I'm fine Kookie." she replied with a weak smile.
She insisted going to our classroom.
Instead I said her, "It is lunch time and we should move towards the cafeteria."

Jimin's POV

Isha left with Nivi. I went to the library to get some books. Soon I realised Isha would be alone. I hurriedly went towards the classroom. But I didn't see her inside the classroom. I was worried that something bad doesn't happens to her. I skipped the class to find her. I asked Nivi, Suga, Tae but no one knew where she was. Isha was neither replying my texts nor my calls.
"This girl. Where did she disappear all of a sudden?" I thought to myself.

It was time for the other class to start. I was in the washroom and went to the class with a hope of Isha being there. But I was wrong. Teacher saw me so she called me inside the classroom.
Now, I couldn't see JK too.

~bell rings~

I went towards the cafeteria where all of them were there except for JK and Isha. I sat beside Nivi. Gradually, I felt tears rolling down my cheeks, I was so worried and hurt. Nivi tapped my back consoling, "Jimin-ah, don't worry. She might have been home."

[Please do give me remarks about how you felt while reading my FF. Thankyou for reading🌸💕]