Chapter-6

Isha's POV

Me and Kookie decided to go to the cafeteria. I could see Jimin, Tae and Nivi at the table already.
Jimin saw me, he ran towards me and hugged me tightly asking, "Babe, where were you for half of the day? I was so worried."
"Nowhere! I'm fine Jimin." I replied
I went to the table where Tae and Nivi were there.
Jimin seemed shocked yet confused by my behaviour.
Then, Nivi too asked, "Where you for such a long time?"
"Actually, I was not feeling well so. . .I was at the infirmary." I replied.
"Are you fine, now?" Tae asked worridely.
"Yes oppa!" I smiled.

We were sitted on our seats on the table. Jimin sits too. But ,I sat beside Kookie.
"Yah! What has happened to you? Why are you acting weird...???" He asked annoyingly.
"J--ii---m--iii. .. . .. . .."
Suddenly, Suga comes and join us.
"Hello guys!" Suga said
"Hii !!" All of us replied.

Suga sat behind Jimin, Suga didn't see me sitting with Jimin. So, he was a bit surprised.

Neither Suga disclosed about the incident happened in front of him nor Kookie did.

Suga's POV

"Why is Isha not sitting with Jimin? Have the thing I had said hurt her? Is she avoiding Jimin?" I thought to myself being confused.

"Isha !! I found that you were not feeling well? How are you feeling now ?" I asked
"I'm fine Suga!" She replied.
Jimin seemed annoyed. I didn't know if Jimin knew that Isha knows all about his past.

Isha's POV

Till the time we all were at the cafeteria, I didn't speak to Jimin, even though he tried to talk. I was really mad at him.

While then ~school gets over~  usually I used to walk home with Jimin. .but today, I walked alone. .that Kookie came along.
"Isha, is everything okay~?" he asked
"Yes, but why are you asking?" I continued.
"Then, why are you ignoring Jimin?? At the cafeteria too. I noticed you weren't talking to him." he questioned.
At the moment, I felt tears dropping down my eyes.
"Yah! Why are you crying Isha?" he asked wiping my tears.
Then, I said each and every thing to Kookie. He imediately hugged me tightly, I hugged him back cause I really needed someone at that moment.

He walked home with me. I invited him to come inside. He denied but agreed to come some other day.

Jimin's POV

~classes gets over~

"I don't know what's wrong with Isha ? Why is she behaving like this with me? I was so hurt. She didn't even care to say me, why was she behaving such with me??" I thought.

She even didn't walk home with me. I then went home. I was really very pissed.
Appa: "Why is my son late today?"
"I had some extra work at school" I replied.
"Anyways, we've got a good news for you." Omma added.
"What is it---?" I continued asking.
"Alexia, your childhood friend is now the girl you're getting married to." appa said while omma nodded.
"Ww----hh-h--aaaa--ttttt ????????" I replied angrily. "How can you think of my marriage now. . .then too without my permission." I continued.
"There's no need of your permission my son. You know her well enough to get married, she's pretty and perfect for you, so what's wrong." Appa claimed.
"My permission is very important and I don't want to get married. Why don't you understand??" I shouted.
"But whyy?" He asked
"Because I love someone else. . ."I replied and directly went to my bedroom. 

Isha's POV

I directly went towards my bedroom and laid on my bed. I couldn't control and soon start to cry bitterly.

Suddenly, my phone vibrates. It's a text message from Tae.
•How are you? I really need to talk to you Isha?•
•I'm fine oppa! But what is it . .you can say me now.•
•I'll be at your home at 5:00. I'll speak about it at your home.•
•Well okay~• I texted back and went to the washroom.

[Sorry~ as I am not publishing the chaps on time. But please stay updated and look forward for further chapters. I'm sure you guys will like it. Thankyou💓]