Chapter-9

Isha's POV

I and Jimin went to the park where Jimin often goes. I wanted to ask him about Alexia, but I didn't feel it was correct time to speak about it to him.

We were sitted on the bench at the park. Jimin seemed sad. Finally, I asked him, "Are you fine ? You seem sad since morning. You are not talking to me also. Did I do something wrong?"
"Yes, I'm fine!" He replied.
"...umm Alexia, you must be thinking about her behaviour and stuffs right? But now I think I must say you what's going on" he continued.

"What is it oppa??" I asked him curiously.
"Actually, my parents have arranged my marriage with Alexia and have declared our engagement ceremony by next month." Jimin said me.

I was soo shocked that I was not even able to utter a word. I was freezed. Tears start to appear in my eyes and gradually fell down through my cheeks.

Without saying anything more. I left. Jimin tried to explain me but I walked off. I was so very sad at that moment. I went home.

~at home~ I directly went to my bedroom. As usual ,mostly at this time no one be at home, so I was alone. I started to cry bitterly. I got many calls from Jimin but didn't receive a single phone call.

~Next Day~

I woke up at the morning but decided not to go to the university. I remained at home.

Jimin's POV

"Isha hasn't talked to me yet. I hope she must be fine." I thought to myself.
I left from home. I reached.
I could see everyone at the corridor except for Isha. I was worried if something had happened to her. --classes started--

JK's POV

I was in my classroom but couldn't see Isha. I was worried. I asked Nivi about her but even she didn't know anything.

Tae was also unaware about it.

{I'm so sorry for not being updated. Sorry for a short chapter.😅💟}