Chapter-7

Isha's POV

It was already 5 PM.

°knock knock°

I ran downstairs to see who was at the door. I opened and could see Tae.
Tae: "Hello!"
"Hii!" I replied.
He came inside the house. My parents were at home and Hoseok as well. He met them and then we both moved towards my bedroom.
"You said that you have to speak about something ,what is it?" I asked curiously.
"Why are you avoiding Jimin?? Has he done something bad to you? He was so hurt with your behaviour, if something's wrong then you can share it with me. I noticed you in the cafeteria too, why did you sit beside Kookie. I'm soo confused" He replied.
"Could you explain me .." he continued.

"Everthing's okay~ ,don't worry!" I smiled but could feel my eyes being watery.
"No, nothing's fine! You're lying." Tae said angrily.
I broke off & hugged Tae tightly and explained him everything. He was shocked.
He gradually broke the hug wiping off my tears with his thumb.

"Don't cry Isha! He might have not said you because he loves you and may have forgotten about his past." Tae said.
"But.... ....." Tae cuts off and continues.
"You must talk to Jimin--" Tae said.
"I'm very upset and don't wanna talk to him right now" I replied

*I was still crying*

Tae's POV

"Isha didn't stop crying. I didn't know so much had happened to her. She looked pretty tho" I thought to myself.

I leaned to wipe her tears that my lips touched hers and unfortunately I dropped down to kiss her. I broke the kiss when my eyes caught Isha.
"WTF did I just do------!!!" I thought to myself.

Isha's POV

Tae dropped down to kiss me. . .i was shocked. .but I couldn't help and kissed him back. He broke the kiss.
"I'm sorryy Isha. .but I couldn't see you in tears." He apologised.
"But, I have to say you I LIKE YOU" he confessed.
"Yah! what are you saying?" I asked him being a little surprised.
"Yes!! But when I got to know you love Jimin, then I backed off" He replied.

Suddenly, I heard Hoseok calling me that someone is up to meet me.
I could see Jimin was the one.

When Jimin entered my bedroom. Tae decided to leave. I agreed.

*Jimin&Isha were alone at Isha's bedroom*

"Yah! Why are you ignoring me ?" He asked annoyingly. "Did I do something wrong?" He continued angrily.
"Do I have to say you, what you've done?" I replied angrily too.
"Ofcourse!" He said.
I said him how his ex tortured and warned me ,and that Suga said me everything about his past life and also that he hid all these stuffs from me.

*Tears start to form again*

"I'm sorryy. I didn't know that this thing would hurt you so much. Please forgive me. But, I had forgot about my past and that bitch. So I didn't bother to tell you."
He apologised giving me a peck on my cheeks.
"Yah! What did you just do?? I don't want to talk to you" I said
"But, why did you come here?" I continued.
"To meet you phaboya. You're my girlfriend." He replied hugging me.

*but still I couldn't forget what he did to me*

Jimin's POV

I looked into her eyes. She has really beautiful eyes. I get closer and wrap my hand around her waist pulling her closer. She looked shocked and blushed--"you look even cuter when you blush my girl" I smiled. She blushed even more. I got more closer to her.

Isha's POV

He gets closer to me that I felt his warmth. My eyes were getting close slowly..his lips touched mine. His gentle kiss turned to more passionate one. "I love you!" He whispered. "I love you too" I replied hugging him.

*I didn't hesitate to speak about a kiss with Tae*

[Thankyou for reading⛧]