Chapter-4

He comes and sits on his regular seat.
Jimin: "Hi, sweetheart <3 sorry for being late."
"It's okay~ Jiminie" I replied

*teacher enters and finishes a lesson*

Jimin's POV

I wished Nivi. Suddenly, I see my old friend Suga. I walked off.
{I take him as my hyung}

Jimin: "Hyung! How are you? I feel soo good seeing you again."
"Jimin-ah! I'm fine. Hope you are doing well too. Well, I didn't know that you've joined our university." he replied being a bit surprised.
"Yes~ I'm new here." I said
Suga: "Don't worry Jimin-ah! I'll be there for you anytime."
Eventually, I realised that I was late for my class.
"I'll catch you later hyung!" I said hurriedly
"Take care~" he smiled.
I ran towards my classroom. Luckily, teacher had not arrived yet.
I went and sat on my regular seat.

Isha's POV

Me and Jimin were on the way to the cafeteria. I could see JK alone so, I invited him with us. He came along with me and Jimin. Nivi was already there waiting for us.
As we reached, I introduced JK to Nivi as well as Jimin, as I hadn't introduced JK to Jimin before.

"Hi! Nivi and Jimin. My name is Jungkook but you guys can call me kookie^^" he introduced himself.
Nivi: "Hi kookie!" ~such a cute guy with a cute name~
she whispered.
"Hi Jungkook! Nice to meet you." Jimin replied.
Then, we started eating.

Mistakely I pour a glass of water on my dress so, I went towards the washroom to clean it off.

~finally classes gets over~

As usual, me and Jimin walked home together.
On the way to home, "I wanna take you on a date~" Jimin asked me holding my hand.
"Be ready till 5:30 PM, I'll be there at your home." he continued kissing me on my cheek.
"Arraeso!" I blushed.
And he left dropping me home.

I took a quick bath as usual. It was already 5 PM so, I wore my favourite dress, put on light makeup with my hair opened and was ready for the date.
My phone vibrates. It's a text message from Jimin.
•Are you ready? I'm right in front of your house. Come quick•
I went down and opened the door. Jimin was right in front of me.
"You look beautiful" he commented.
"Thankyou oppa" I replied gracefully.
He looked so so good that I couldn't take my eyes off him <3
He took me to his car. He drove to a Grand Hotel. Jimin held my hands and took me off his car. He had booked a beautiful table for two of us. He let me sit first and he sat thereafter.
While eating, I got a call from my appa. I received.
Appa: "Your cousin is at the airport, please go and receive him. Actually, I am busy and as you know your omma is out of station."
"But app. . . . ." he disconnected the phone.
I was sad that my first date got ruined but I couldn't ignore what appa had said me to do. Without saying Jimin I went off the hotel as Jimin had gone to the washroom because the waiter mistakely poured a glass of water on him.

Jimin's POV

As I was out of the washroom, I didn't find Isha on the table. I was worried. I immediately asked the manager about her. The manager said that she had left the hotel about 15 mins ago. How could she do this to me I thought to myself.
I walked at the park nearby.

Isha's POV

Around 6:30PM I was at the airport, and I saw him and we left towards home.
Hoseok: "Heyy! Hope you have been good."
"Yes, Happy to see you Hobie" I smiled
I left Hoseok home. He was tired so, immediately he went to sleep.
"Jimin must be angry" I thought to myself
It wasn't late yet, I decided to return to Jimin. He was not there at the hotel. The manager said me that he had already left.
I walked few distance and could see Jimin sitting at the park. I remember he had said me that he often visits this park. I went to him.
"Oppa! Mianhe" I apologised but he didn't answer.
It was around 10:30PM luckily, he walked home with me. I decided to do something that he would forgive me. At that moment, much people were not around and place seemed empty. He was walking ahead of me.

I stopped walking and screamed loudly "Saranghe Jimin Oppa❤ I'll never leave you and always be with you."
Jimin too stopped walking and turned to me with a smile and screamed replying me "Nado Saranghaee Isha❤"
He came and hugged me tightly. I hugged him back. He gradually broke the hug and grabbed my waist pulling me close, so close that I could feel him. Slowly, I could feel his lips on my lips and we turned to kiss each other. I was so happy that Jimin was my first kiss.
He whispered in my ear "I love you" and kissed my forehead claiming "I'll never hurt you and always protect you no matter what."
As we were walking Jimin asked me "why did you leave hotel all of a sudden?"
"While you were in the washroom, I got a call from my dad. He said me to receive my cousin at the airport." I explained.

Then, he dropped me home and returned. Appa was home and I found him sleeping.
I went towards my bedroom. I was about to sleep, suddenly an incident arised in my head which happened while I was in the washroom.

[Sorry for not publishing this chap yesterday. *I was busy* Please do vote and drop your comments.⚘]