Chapter-17 ~last chap~

*in the morning*

~wedding day~

Isha's POV

I woke up early today as I couldn't sleep properly due to excitement of my wedding. Yes, it is the day I'm getting married to the one I love more than anyone Park Jimin♡

I moved to the restroom , brushed my teeth and bathed. I came out with a towel wrapped around my body. I suddenly hear hobie calling out to let me know Nivi's here. I asked to come her up to the bedroom. Unknown Person was with her and I asked her right after "who's she?"
"She's the make-up artist. She's here to do with your gown, hair, your makeup and everything else sweetheart" she hugged me.

She said me to wear the gown and come out. I did as she instructed. I changed into the gown Tae had chosen. She let me sit in front of the mirror and started with my hair and makeup accordingly. While I caught myself in the mirror looking amazingly beautiful.

"Woah! You look beaaautiifull !!!" Nivi complimented

I then left to church in a car with Nivi and Hobie and of course with my parents. They'd agreed me getting married to Jimin at once.
Finally. . . . .

*at the church*

There were already a huge crowd of people and I discovered Jimin staring at me already. He was in the stage nearby the priest for our wedding. My eyes got blessed seeing my love in greyish gucci. Such a good-looking man will be mine in just few moments. I met up with all my friends --Tae, Suga, Hobie, Kookie. Jimin even introduced me to his other friends -RM and Jin , wished me luck. I love my fam❤

Jimin's POV

As soon as Isha dropped out of her car, I couldn't help but just to stare at her constantly. She looked atrociously beautiful. She walked towards me with my father-in-law locking her hand into his.

Finally she's infront of me and priest starts to say his prayings. The moment arrived when we needed to promise each other.

"I Isha take you to be my lawful wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part" Isha smiled.

Then,

"I Jimin take you to be my lawful wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part" I smiled and whispered "You are mine, FOREVER!" as I leaned down to kiss her.

. . .as the priest said aloud "you have declared your consent before the Church. May lord in his goodness strengthen your consents and bless you both with his blessings. What lord has joined, men must not divide. AMEN"

Everyone screamed "CONGRATULATIONS Mr&Mrs Park Jimin" as we drew apart.
"I love you Park Isha" I whispered and she just gave a peck on my lips replying "I love you more Park Jimin"

《THE END》

--------------------------☆☆☆-----------------------

{Dear sunshines, my fanfic is over😭 I have no words how blessed I feel that my story is read by you all.Thankyou for reading and supporting me.Stay tuned for further updates.Love you all❤❤❤}