Chapter-14

~at the university~

Classes were about to begin so we headed towards our classroom. JK and Nivi were absent.

~at the cafeteria~

Me, Jimin and Tae went there to have some food.
Jimin left first and went to the washroom.
At last even we left as Jimin didn't return.
Me and Tae were looking for him when my eyes caught him.
I called out Tae to say that I found him. We were about to step ahead that I could see Alexia with him and Tae stopped me holding my arms.
I turned around and said, "oppa leave me, I need to go to him..."
Meanwhile, what I saw left me hurt & broken.

Jimin's POV

I came out of the washroom while I saw Alexia. I tried to ignore her but she came infront and said ,
"Oppa, I heard that you're getting married soon?"
"Well yes!" I said turning around.
"Don't you remember what my father had done for your dad? You must keep that and come with me" she said annoyingly.
"Listen, I'm thankful for what your father has done but I cannot come with you or be yours just in that condition." I replied her.
"I truely love you oppa. Please be mine" she said coming close
"I cannot be yours. I shall leave now as my fiance is waiting for me" I replied backing off.
She rushed to me and kissed roughly. It happened all of a sudden that I was able to do nothing.
"You Bitch!!!" I threw her back and went off.

I went back to Isha but couldn't find her. Tae was also missing. I was worried. I thought she must have seen me with Alexia. I searched everywhere around the university but failed to find her. She wasn't even receiving my calls. I went to her house too but she wasn't there.
I tried to contact Tae but he too was not receiving my calls.

Tae's POV

I could feel her pain. I was scared if she would hurt herself in anyways so I decided to follow her. She was sitting on the bench at the park. I moved forward and sat beside her.
"Why are you here? You should be at home right now" I said tucking her hair back the ears.
"Let's go!" She immediately said.

While going towards Isha's house she didn't even say a word.

"Your house seem to be empty. Is no one at home?" I asked her
"Oh yes, my parents have gone out of the valley for some business and my cousin Hoseok rarely be at home." She replied opening the main door.
"I shall stay up with you cause I don't want you to be alone tonight." I smiled.

{Thanks to all the readers for reading my fanfic. Hope you all are liking it too🌸}