Emmet Forrest (LB)

We all need some Emmet Forrest stories in our lives.

"Come on" Elle dragged me into the party, the ridiculous costume she made me wear tightening as I walked

"Come on" Elle dragged me into the party, the ridiculous costume she made me wear tightening as I walked. "Oh, hi everyone" she said as everybody stared at our outrageous Halloween costumes. She made me dress up as a bunny with her, a bunny.

"It'll be adorable, we'll be like good and evil bunnies!"

I rolled my eyes as everyone let out giggles and went back to their conversations. "Woah, there they are, good to see you y/n, Elle you look.... wow" I crossed my arms as Warner and Elle walked to another part of the house to talk, I hope she gets what she's looking for. "Hey, y/n, that's a really.. interesting costume you got there" Enid grabs my arm and drags me to her group where they're talking about the need for women in the political field, fun. "It wasn't my idea, if you couldn't tell" I gestured over to my friend and they chuckled "She might be a pain, but I love her" I laugh and continue to talk with everyone else.

"I don't get it, why does she have to be so rude to me" Elle whines as we walk out in the cold October weather back to our room. "Because she wants to keep Warner, just forget about her, no point in letting her stand in your way". "Ladies what.. are you wearing?" I hear Emmet say from next to me, "Her idea" I pointed at Elle and she smiled "Emmett, I have to ask you about something, come here" she takes his arms and pulls him over to a bench not that far from me, but far enough so I can't hear then. I see him smile as she puts her arm around his shoulders and shakes him a little bit. She waves me over "I'm gonna head back to the room, I think you two would wanna discuss something" I furrow my eyebrows at Elle and I watch as Emmet's eyes go wide. I wave at her as she walks back in her pink heels and nearly trips "I'm okay!" She yells and I laugh a little. "Here" Emmet starts to take his jacket off from around his waist but I put my hand up "You don't have to, I'm okay" he rolls his eyes playfully and put his jacket over my shoulders softly. "It's freezing, and you can't be half naked on a night like this".

He gestures to the bench and I sit down nervously "What did Elle mean when she said we would wanna discuss something?" I asked with a nervous smile as he sat next to me. He sat close than he usually would, his arm on the back of the bench behind me. I turn towards him a little bit, feeling thrown off "Emmet?" He takes a deep breath and grabs my legs, putting them over his own and wrapping his other arm around my waist. "Listen y/n... we've been friends for more than a month, and I've gotten to know you well" he starts with a nervous tone "I've gotten to know your beautiful smile, the way your hair just frames your face the right way, the way you look in a dress, and your personality, that's my favorite part" I play with my hands and look at his bag strap as he pulls me completely in his lap. "Did Elle tell you to do it like this?" I gesture to me sitting in his lap and he smiles, "Yes, I refused, and then realized I wouldn't want it any other way" I put my arms around his neck and touch my nose with his.

"I worked really hard on this, okay, your beauty makes the sun look like nothing , I-I mean uh-sunset, yeah" I smile and move my face a little closer "Just kiss me" I close the gap between us and kiss him like he's air supply "Y/n" I kiss him again and put my legs on either side of his "What?" "Does this mean you like me too?" He asks quietly and I nod, giggling. "Yes, idiot" I say jokingly and he puts both of his arms around my waist with a smile, pulling his lips to mine again.