Christian Borle

I stared at him from the bookshelf I was standing at, how could I not stare? The way his eyes crinkled when he smiled and how you could see the full grin on his face

I stared at him from the bookshelf I was standing at, how could I not stare? The way his eyes crinkled when he smiled and how you could see the full grin on his face. He looked up and I looked over the book in my hand, pretending to read the back of it. I looked up to see him still looking at me, I gave him a smile and a small wave.

"Hi" he whispered, loud enough so I could hear him. He started to walk towards me, whispering something to the man he was with. "Were you looking at me?" He asks straight away, not bothering waste time with small talk. "I-I uhm, well I was but I was just.. uh.. I'm sorry" he put his hand on my shoulder "It's okay, I don't mind when a girl looks at me, especially a pretty one" I widen my eyes and he furrows his eyebrows "I'm sorry, I wasn't-" "It's okay" I say, putting my hand up for a second. He nods a little bit as I put my hand on my cheek, "Oh my god, I must look like a strawberry" I say nervously and he smiles again "It's cute" and then it's back to awkward silence for several seconds. "So uhm, Shakespeare, are you reading it for a reason?" I ask nervously and he nods "Yeah I'm uh, I'm actually in a new musical that about the one and only" he taps the book with his hand and I smile again "Musicals huh? So you sing, and act?" He nodded again.

"Have you won anything?" I ask and he shakes his head "Just a few awards, nothing to spectacular" he said, rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly. "I've been rude, I'm Christian, and you are..." "Y/n" he holds his hand out to me "Nice to meet you, not everyday you meet a pretty girl in a bookstore" I smile a little wider "You said that already" I point out to him. "Well, you're very pretty" I shake my head with a giggle and he holds his hand out "You got a phone on you?" I nod and hand it to him, nearly dropping it while I unlocked it. "I've gotta run, but text me, please, anytime is alright" he smiles and a taller man, who looks oddly familiar, drags him out of the store as he waves at me. I look back down at my book and sigh, "Who was that?" My friend whispered, walking up to me the second they were out of sight, I shake my head with a little smile, putting the book back in it's place "That was Christian, gave me his number" she raised her eyebrows and squealed quietly with a huge grin.

-

Hi... it's y/n, just wondering what you're up to?

I was hesitant about it as I hit send, wondering if it was good enough. As soon as I put my phone on my counter it buzzed, I picked it up quickly.

I actually just got done rehearsals for that show I told you about, what about you?

Oh nothing, boring book work, college kinda sucks

Lol

Would you maybe wanna get a drink? I won't tell anybody

I smiled widely and ran a hand through my hair, immediately getting up and going to my room.

I'd love to :)