Christian Borle

Mom!reader and Dad!christian, mostly for @NerdyQwerty

"It's gonna be great practice, Christian" he nods a little bit and I smile, ringing the doorbell

"It's gonna be great practice, Christian" he nods a little bit and I smile, ringing the doorbell. My best friend, b/f/n, opened the door with a grin "Hey, he's right inside" I walked past her and put my back on the table next to the door with Christian close behind me "David!?" I yell and suddenly hear a door open and feet thump on the stairs "Y/n!" He says, still struggling with pronouncing words. He gives me a hug with a giggle and looks up at Christian. "Honey, can you give uncle Christian a hug?" B/f/n asks and he nervously wraps his arms around Christian's legs, Christian pats his head awkwardly and I giggle. "I'll only be gone for an hour, so have fun" she says, closing the front door quickly as David sticks onto Christian legs. "David, mommy's gone" he shakes his head and holds tighter onto Christian. He moves David's arm a little bit and David completely latches onto his leg, wrapping his tiny legs around Christian's.

"Come on Daddy" I laugh, walking into the living room and turning on the tv. Christian sits down and David let's go of his leg and climbs onto the couch, sitting on Christian's lap and putting his arms around him again. "He must really like you" I smile and he nods a little bit "I don't see him that much, so I have no idea what's happening" he says with raised eyebrows as David looks at the cartoons on the tv.

After multiple time of Christian attempting to get up and use the bathroom, ending with David having a fit, along with Christian ending up playing with him, the front door opens "So how was it?" B/f/n asks, putting her bag down on the kitchen counter and I laugh "David held onto him the entire time" I said, pointing at Christian lifting David up and spinning him with a chuckle. "I guess he'll be a great dad someday" she jokes, hitting my arm and I smile a little bit. "Yeah, someday" I cross my arms and Christian looks at me and David runs to his mom. He walks over to me and puts his hand on my shoulder, rubbing my arm, "What?" I shake my head and pull him into a hug unexpectantly "You're gonna be a great dad" I feel him chuckle and he kisses the top of my head.