Marvin (Falsettos)

ITS GENDER NEUTRAL GUYS, and shorter than usual

"How am I gonna face tomorrow after being screwed out of today?" Marvin whispers, holding my face in his hands. I put my hand over his and sigh "There are no answers, I don't have any for you" I pull him into a hug, tears running down my face. "I already lost him, I can't lose you" he says, his voice breaking on the last word, I feel a tear run down my face, but it's his. I look up at him, his tired eyes and red cheeks standing out the most. "I'm not going" I whisper squeezing my arms around him tightly, "I'm gonna get you some water, okay?" I say to him, starting to let go and he pulls me back, not letting me leave. "Just let me hold you, please" he whispered, starting to sob as I walk him to the couch and wrap my arms around him. His arms go around my waist as he cries, I rub his head and kiss the top of it "I'm not leaving baby, never, never".

I told Marvin that I could've had a diseased. Because I was throwing up nearly every morning.

"Y/n" I hear the doctor say and I look up, she gestures her hand for me to follow and I do so. "There's nothing wrong with you, but you need to eat, your blood levels are low, that's why you're getting so sick" I hug her "Doctor Charlotte, thank god" I feel more tears and I hiccup "I thought I was dying or something" "None of us would let you" she whispered and I nodded, breaking away from the hug and quickly breaking away "I need to see him" I called to her, waving as I ran out the door.

I opened the door quietly and walked over to the balcony of my apartment behind Marvin. "What would I do if I didn't love you?" I asked him, wrapping my arms around him, he turns around and holds me to him, kissing my head "You'd be useless" I chuckle and he holds me tighter.