Black Stache (PATSC)

"You will give us the key to the treasure" the man holds a knife up to my neck. "Over my dead body" I say through gritted teeth, he leans next to my ear "That can be arranged" he whispered, taking a step back and walking to the upper decks. "What's a pretty little bird like you doing with treasure like that anyways?" One of the men asks me, putting his hand on my leg, instantly making me want to throw up as he squeezed my upper thigh. "You did tell her that I'm a ruthless killer, didn't you Smee?" The man who previously went down the stairs nods as they reach the bottom of the stairs. "Then why won't she give it up?" The man asks again, his face coming into view as the question is directed at me.

I look at him and study his features, the first thing being his eyes, surprisingly it wasn't the huge mustache painted over his lip. "I don't have a good enough reason to give it up, unless you can think of something better than the Queen, God save her" I say and he chuckles "Leave us" he says, looking st all of the other men in the room, "Do I need to repeat myself" he says, glaring at Smee, and they all rush to the upper decks. He pulls up a chair and sits in front of me as I struggle in the ropes I'm tied up in.

"I could give you a reason better than that old woman" he says with a straight face, his hand shaking a little bit. "What are you doing?" I say, a little bit terrified of him, but not letting my guard down. "I'm trying not to touch you" I glared at him and he got on his knees in front of me. "Give me the key, my dear" he said, in a soft voice, the complete opposite of what I expected from him. I shook my head and he put his hand on my thigh, which made my heart nearly stop. "Please" I shook my head at him again and he put his lips on my neck, which made me shudder and let out a deep breath. He put his hands behind my back and untied me, "There's no point in attacking me, the doors locked" I raise my eyebrow as I stood up and he sat in he chair I was in as I paced "I will not give-" "Before you say something you regret, may I suggest a way for me to persuade you?" I cross my arms "Depends on what it is" he gestures for me to sit down and I do so, not having any idea why. "You seem like a straightforward woman, so why not join us?" I furrow my eyebrows, "I'm sorry?" I asked and he shook his head at me. "Join me and the men, being a pirate is the best you'll get my lady" I leaned back "Why not?".

ITS VERY SHORT AND IM REALLY SORRY IM TRYING