08 - Walk

I have a confession to make. I might not have actively thought about it a lot, and I didn't even mention it in these logs I'm saving in my mind OS but I have been struggling with my body. When arriving here stripped of all my qi it took me a while to recognise the feeling of hunger. Similarly, other bodily functions that had been taken care of by qi previously needed some attention again. Shitting and pissing for one, any cultivator of the second realm simply dissolves anything they eat and breathes out any impure remains afterwards. I have been digging holes and squatting, wiping with leaves. I'm at the first realm now that I have a solid core, so my qi control and some tricks allow me to clean myself inside and out. I do this almost subconsciously because after having a clean body for such a long time, any impurities feel uncomfortable. As if there is something in or on my body that doesn't fit, a part of me that shouldn't be there. There are some solids that are qi intensive to break down, so for those materials, it's wiser to let nature run its course.

Sexual urges have come back to haunt me in a similar manner. Every time I think of past events the emotional baggage comes along with said recollection. Emotions have less effect on a person able to control every molecule of their being, glands and hormones have less effect when the person in question perfectly understands how they work through observation. Now, however, I am falling victim to whatever fluids my body decides to produce. When I was sitting in the cave I was reminded of a certain black skinned lithe woman with whom I spend a couple of months in a cycling tomb. Getting anywhere in that massive ancient burial place was a matter of careful rune observation and a lot of patience. The inner working of the shifting teleporting doors was laid out in runes around said doors, and after I decoded what was written there it was a simple matter of waiting until certain door connected. The woman and I got stuck in the same rooms for weeks on end, and after we got to know each other we did some... couple cultivating. We were at a similar power level so we both profited from these actions and she was really, incredibly limber... Or that water cultivator with blue hair. Blue hair everywhere. Or the ferret-like beast taming girl that had taken on certain aspects of her pets, improving her sense of hearing, smell and danger but making some rather... interesting changes to her physical form in the process. Her furry ears and feet and tail were so soft, aah. She made these mewlings sounds when things...

There I go again. I am walking on an open plane without any cover in sight, so I'll just have to ignore myself standing at full attention for now. Long story short, I rubbed a few out since I got here. Especially in and around the tree I took residence in, the bark and scent reminding me of a certain voluptuous plant cultivatress. She could do things with her green tinted skin that could make your.. Stop it, letting emotions rule the mind is a good way to get yourself in a lot of trouble.

I cough and focus back on putting one foot in front of the other. I just barely got into the first cultivation realm, so I will have to deal with these inconveniences for a little while longer. I can influence myself through sheer force but that feels bad and stifling. The spire in the distance is slowly getting bigger, gradually showing that I have underestimated its true size again. From here it looks like it sticks a couple of kilometres into the air, but as I get closer I'm sure it'll start looking even bigger and bigger. Curious about how the thing is being kept standing I increase my pace a bit.

Lola is still hopping around me. The qi in her body seems to be slowly thickening and will ultimately follow the same process I just went through. Body cultivators can store a lot of qi in their fleshy forms so I will just have to pump her body full of the stuff when her solid core starts forming to prevent mana starvation. The sun is now hovering low over the horizon but Lola is still as energetically jumping about as this morning. A closer look shows me that she is sending mana to her heart were it is transformed into qi. Did she learn this trick from me or did she figure that out herself?