89 - Escapades

"What the... Bord, is that you?" Angeta is sitting on a battered ship's railing as disbelief paints her face.

"Yeah, awesome, right?" The beastkin tries to reply to that statement for a few seconds but can't get a word out of her mouth. Gaping like a fish, she huffs and turns around, closing her eyes again.

"Oooh, that looks pretty, somehow." Selis comes bouncing into the clearing, all kinds of plant pieces in her hair and hands. "What intent is that? Triangular muscles?"

"Yep!" The boy in question proudly pats his flat belly with a massively thick arm. His previous flabby appearance has changed drastically, turning him into a low poly model of a greek god on a lot of steroids. His tree trunk arms stick out of a tattered shirt. He flexes and the clothing rips even more.

"Neat!" Selis pokes the massive, triangular biceps. Her finger sinks into the soft flesh. She puts a bit more effort in her poking and half her arm disappears inside Bord.

"Stop that, it tickles." Selis looks at him with a grin on her face as she continues to prod the transformed boy. The pale skin forms an intricate web of sharp lines that shape every inch of Bord into a triangular mesh. She pokes the bulging pecs and the clearly defined angular arm muscles.

"It looks hard but it's very soft, is this all fat?"

"Tsch, there is muscles. A lot of it!" Bord poses his wobbling biceps into a truly impressive polyhedral flex.

"ENOUGH! Let's test out how tough you are." A snarling Angeta withdraws the green aura from the ship she is sitting on, jumps and lands before the chatting duo. Grass swirls around her as she forms an exoskeleton made from plants. The vibrant green dulls as every leaf gets a darker, wooden sheen.

Selis hurriedly flounces away, clearing the area. Bord sinks through his knees a bit, taking up a low stance as Angeta barrels into him. The trilateral covered boy quickly pulls back an arm and punches the grass-covered person in the stomach.

Every edge made from Bord's skin glows with an inner light as the stresses of the punch get spread out across the supporting structure. Time seems to stand still as the two opposing bodies find a new equilibrium of physical force. Bord wins in the end and the beastkin gets blown backwards in a shower of shredded leaves.

"TRIANGLES ARE THE STROONGEEEST!" Both hands in the air, Bord shouts out his victory.

"SHUT UUUP" Angeta flies back into the clearing, a spiral-shaped vine behind her propelling her forward. She crashes into Bord before he has time to react.

I note with interest that the triangular shape of Bord's fatty tissue oscillates and jiggles in a normal manner. As soon as the wobbling motion dies down below a certain threshold it snaps back into a polygonal structure. Also, that's the second time Angeta got punched out of her grass armour, let's hope she learns from it.

I look on from my castle's balcony, a huge chunk of jade in my lap. I might have underestimated this entire project by a fair bit, to be honest. I have an enormous amount of information inside my head, distilling it all down into a uniform format while keeping it accessible turned out to be a challenge.

That is because I remember a lot. I have an enormous amount of memories. So much that I always doubted that they were all inside my head. The fact that I arrived here, stripped of all qi, with all my memories intact have confirmed that there must be some sort of external memory bank where I am storing them all.

I remember quite a lot information from Earth, I reinvented a large amount of scientific knowledge to fill in the gaps and I read an innumerable amount of books.