75 - Converse

The soft twittering of birds pierces into Re-Haan's consciousness as she crawls of out a deep slumber. She has trouble opening her eyes as she blearily sits up. She feels a cool wind against her bare skin and sniffs the air.

Her nose is greeted with a heavenly aroma. It reminds her of some human cities, they have these buildings with big glass fronts that smell sort of the same. Was it some grain product? She takes another whiff and smells something more earthy with some undertones of roasted meat.

Turning around, she just stares at the golden tree she sees. Her gaze slowly explores the place, but get's stuck on the large streams of floating rock, ground and plants that surround the clearing. She didn't pay a lot of attention to the place previously, but now she notices the large volumes of dirt moving over her head. A few trees surround a colourful collection of buildings. Is that a fat tree with a wooden door?

She moves and immediately notices a rather large wet spot. Her face flushes a bit as memories of a dream come back to her. That was amazing on a whole different level. She must have it pretty bad if she starts dreaming of a certain weird human.

She spins around as she hears some clattering. In the middle of a clearing he stands, back to her, bent over some sort of table. Dark, simple clothes adorn the figure as his arms move around. He straightens back up and throws something her way.

"Drink up Rhea, you lost a lot of fluids."

Her eye twitches as she sees that stupid human grinning wide. A glass floats closer and Re-Haan suddenly realises that she is indeed very thirsty. She manages to keep glaring at him as she drains the glass, throwing it back with excessive speed.

"Want another one? It feels like we kept going on for a couple of days."

Anger fights with embarrassment as she can't decide what to feel. It felt so... beautiful is not the right word... when it happened, but he just ruins the memories by grinning like that. An angry pout on her face, she drains the glass he filled once again.

She stands up, and with a toss of her hair, she walks over to the big Tree.

"Hello, Tree. He told me a lot about you. I am Re-Haan." Her touch and smile cause the towering plant to glow brighter as she whispers a greeting. She closes her eyes for a moment, slowly turning around when she is done. A white piece of cloth hangs in the air in front of her.

"Breakfast is ready. I don't want you to get burned."

Still not talking to him, she narrows her eyes. A small staring contest later, she shrugs her shoulder and wears the soft, white shirt.

Women in oversized shirts are the best! I finish cooking the bacon and place the crispy slices of Heaven Devouring Pig on the tray. I grin wider at the sexy sight of curves clad in silk and pull a large couch and a single table from my ring. It is not my most comfortable couch, but this one fits two.

She saunters over, hips swaying seductively as she licks her lips again. Not quite as sexy when she is drooling and showing such sharp teeth. I think this morning went very well, all things considered.

My tired mind must have clung onto her mind somehow. I regained clarity of mind when the heavy petting began, and we must have fucked like rabbits for at least a day or two from our perspective. All her injuries were totally healed when I woke up.

The fact that she stank like a badger was a major boner killer, but that tends to happen when a solid core cultivation gets shared between two people while they have mind sex. That is the only reasonable explanation that I can come up with. The woman didn't have a speck of qi in her system when I last checked, and now she has the same cultivation base as me, first crunch solidcore forming. With a dual core setup... I make a note to discuss this later.