|| More to Learn ||

[Edited]  

I started wandering around the campus, until I realized I was lost. I just started to look around wondering where I could be.

"How could I get lost at this moment, sheesh." I muttered to myself and looked around. As I was giving myself a lecture on how stupid I was, I bumped into something hard and fell to the floor with a thud.
"Owww... What the h--?" I rubbed my bottom in pain and looked up to see a guy with short, silver hair and lavender eyes.

   I caught myself blushing noticing how handsome he is. As I was checking him out, I also noticed he was wearing a day class uniform.

"You're in day classes?" I ask pushing myself of the grassy floor and patting the dirt off of my skirt.
"Yea." He answers in a low, monotonous voice.
"I'm Akina," I said holding out my hand as a greeting. "What's your name?"
"Zero." I realized he doesn't really say much, but he is still good-looking.
"Okay.. Uhm, Zero, do you know where I am? I'm lost." I look around, then back at him. Zero stared at me with his purple eyes, confused. It took him a few seconds before he answered.

"You're behind the morning class dorms." He turned his attention to the building, "What I don't get is how you can get lost in a place so small." He showed a small smile probably thinking about how stupid I am. As I admired how cute he was when he smiled, I noticed the small, black, tattoo design on the left side of his neck.

I pointed at the tattoo and tilted my head to get a better look at it.
"What does that tattoo represent?"
Zero fell silent. He sighed and looked down. He seemed very frustrated as if remembering something he shouldn't have.

"This isn't something you should be concerned about." He turned away and left with a mad expression but his eyes were filled with sadness and regret.
"Something... Something really is wrong here." I turned in the other direction that Zero walked in and began making my way to my classes.

   After a few turns and a couple of detours, I finally found where my classroom was. I sat in a seat far from others to observe them. Since I'm in day classes, I can start my investigation, of cross academy, here. My first observation was that Zero wasn't in the room.

"Ahh..." My eyes moved to a girl with short, brown hair, "Zero's not here again." She sighed after looking down at the seat in front of her. I went up to her, after making sure my seat wouldn't be taken, and asked bluntly,
"Does Zero usually skip class?"

"He doesn't like class." She shrugged and showed me a cute, bright smile, "What's your name?"

"Oh." I wasn't expecting her to continue conversation. "I'm Akina.. And you are?" I held out my hand as greeting and waited for her response. She grabbed my hand and shook it firmly.
"Yuki. Yuki Cross."
"Cross, huh." I restarted my investigation starting with her, "Does your last name involve the school?"
"Yes. My father is the headmaster."
Interesting.
I sat next to her, just before class starts, and continued the conversation. I kept asking questions about the school, the rules, and about her. Apparently, she was attacked too, and shortly after, Zero began living with her and the headmaster. However, Yuki didn't tell me anything about Zero. I believed that if I wanted to learn more about that person, I should ask the person himself. Thanks to Yuki, I now know more about the school and it's rules and conditions, but there are still more to discover.