|| Forget ||

It's been a while after I saw Zero. The last time I saw him was when he was drinking.... Yuki's blood. I shivered from the memory of it.

FLASHBACK

   I opened the door a crack and saw Zero drinking blood from Yuki's neck. I stood there for a short while as it went on, but ran away quickly and quietly.

He broke his promise...

   My vision was getting blurry and warm streaks of water was running down my cheeks. Wait. Why am I crying? Why does my chest hurt? Even though I told myself they look good together, why am I hurting? I stopped in my tracks and turned back in the direction of the house, even though it's not in my sights anymore. Why has it gone down to this? I feel like dying. I feel like I'm already dying. Why does seeing Zero with Yuki give me pain? My heart feels like it's being stabbed one thousand times by a dagger, my stomach feels icky, and my eyes hurt from crying so much.

'I'll forget him... I'll forget the precious memories of him... Everything...'

Are you reall~y willing to take that risk, sweetheart? Hahaha

I turned around in shock to see karen Staring down at me from a tree. Really...for her to see me at a time like this...tsk.

"What do you want, monster!?"

"Oh~, Nothing haha just seeing how your doing with all this, 'Memory loss' stuff." She stared at me with her now glowing, yellow eyes filled with hatred and delight. I stared back with discust.

"You... did  something to Zero, didn't you...." My eyes were pinned to hers as if throwing daggers at it. She smirked and looked away.

"Why~ , whatever do you mean, darling?" Her head still turned away from me, she gazed over in my direction.

" How would you know whats going on?" She giggled and disappeared leaving me confused.

FLASHBACK END

   Sigh. Here I am in my room, sitting on my bed, still sulking on what happened last night. It's about 10 am right about now, everybody in the night dorm is probably still asleep. Everybody in day classes are probably in...you know... class. Maybe even Zero.

Slap Slap

I hit my cheeks with both of my hands and stood up.

"No time to be thinking about Zero!" I yelled out loud. I've decided to go and walk around the campus.

   I dressed up in my night class uniform, so I don't have to change later, and looked at myself in my full-body mirror next to my bed.

'My hair grew longer  I gazed up and down at my hair which was from my head to my heels. I grabbed the scissors laying ontop of my desk and started cutting my hair. This time I cut it mid-back-length. I stared at myself once more in the full-body mirror and sighed.

'What should I do now?'

   I quickly walked out of my room and outside of the night dorm. I passed the gate, and the creepy old man guarding the gate, and just let my mind wonder off.

A Few Minutes Later

   I stare at the tall, dark wood door infront of me.

'Now... How'd I get here?'

I was standing right infront of the head masters office. I guess I let my mind wander off too much. All I've been thinking about these past few days were if I should just drop out again. Maybe this is what led me here. Sigh. I should just go back. I turned my toes in the direction where I was going. But, I was stopped by an unforgettable, annoying voice.

"Oh? Akina! What are you doing here?" The headmaster was right behind me, calling out to me. I turned around and forced out a smile.

"H-Hi Headmaster..." I stopped smiling when I saw the mysterious man from night class. We stared at each other for a while. The air was really intense till' HM (A/N :: HM means 'headmaster' I'm going to abbreviate it xP) Kaien cut in.

"Ah~ toga, you're scaring her."

"Shut up." He turned to walk away while HM Kaien was pouting.

"Um, Zero has been acting strangly after you came here."

'Shit... bringing up Zero at this moment... what's wrong with me.'

Toga-sensei turned around and stared at me. The intense air came back for a short while of silence. He sighed, "I don't have time for this, little girl." He took the cigarette out of his mouth as a puff of grey smoke escaped from his mouth.

'Gosh, why'd I even ask that...'

"It's not 'little girl', the name is Akina Kushinada... old man."

'WHY AM I STILL SPEAKING?!'

"Kushinada..." He spoke under his breath, loud enough that both HM Kaien and I could hear it.

"Wh-What about my last name?" He turned in ny direction and started walking. He stopped right next to me, settled his hand on my shoulder and leaned next to my ear.

"Meet me behind the school tomorrow morning..." He whispered. "A-Alright...." I looked up at HM Kaien and saw his dumb, confused face. I took a deep breath and spoke,

"Well! I'll be going now... See ya in class, Old man."

"Akina~ be nice to your elders." HM Kaien said in a girly-man voice.

"Oi... I'm not old."

"Yeah, Yeah..." I turned and waved to them.

"Oh. Akina," He stopped me again, "Did you need something you want to tell me?"

"I...I forgot, good bye." I walked away quicker. I could feel Toga-sensei's eye piercing me through my back.

'I'll just tell him next time, when that old man isn't there...'

Third person POV

   HM kaien and Toga-sensei still stand infront of the HM's office in total silence.

"Toga~ , what did you whisper into Akina's ear? Was it something... Perverted. "

"No idiot.... You know already." Toga-sensei said with a stern look on his face. HM Kaien gazed to the side with a worried look on his face.

"Yeah... Akina Kushinada is next on the list," After a while of silence, HM kaien looked toward Toga-sensei and points at his face. "Don't you dare kill Akina! My precious student!" Toga-sensei sighed and started walking away.

"I might have to, it's my job..." He said quietly under his breath.

"Eh? Did you say something Toga?"

"Nohing."

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

((A/N :: Huii Huii!!! This was probably a boring, short chapter... huhu sorry... also, I'm going to inform you that I'm going to end this story probably at chapter 18-20 IDK yet x3, But! Just so you know, I'll be making a sequel... but! It'll stray off the main plot of the anime/manga xI also, I'll probably bring back Ichiru Kiryu from the dead huhuhu (¯▽¯٥) Welll~ THX for readingg x3 ))