|| E N D ||

Akina POV

   I ran into the streets of town, searching for that old man. Goodness, he didn't even say where he wanted to meet. Why am I meeting him anyway? What the f*** does he even want with me? I can't believe i'm walking every where just for him. Ugh, it's probably for something dirty minded. I shook my head, forgetting that thought. That old man better not be pranking me. I sighed and sat down at the nearest bench I could find. I saw many faces pass by me. I wasn't used to this. Too many faces, too many people. I started blacking out, remembering what happened on my birthday. So much blood. Stop it. Leave me alone. Where am I?

"Excuse me? Miss? Are you okay?"

My eyes shot open, frightened. A mortal standing before me, hands on my shoulders, with a worried face planted on his face. I can't hurt any more people. I won't. WIthout any answer to him, I shook off his hands and ran off to a dark alley. I can't hurt anyone here. Panting, I lie down on a pile of dirt in the alley way. I closed my eyes and took a short nap.

   Only a few 15 minutes have passed till' I smelt the mostly memorable scent, that ruined my life. Blood. My body, moving on its own, was tracking down the scent. I walked out of the alley and strolled down the streets. I passed many shops, houses, and poeple. I found an abandoned house at the very end of the street, isolated from others. The smell of blood was coming from here. I quickly ran inside and found a room where the smell of blood grew stronger and stronger, I opened the wrecked door and peeked inside. A young girl looking about the age of 10, sitting in the very corner of the room, stared out the window, tears rolling down her cheeks, and cuts all around her body. She was whispering something to herself.

"I don't want to live, I want to die."

   I clicked my tounge. I walked towards her quickly and grabbed her shoulders, forcing her to look towards me. Her eyes stared at me with no emotion showing at all. I stared back at her with pity. I decided to ask her questions, see what happened.

"Hello, my name is Akina, " I said with a gentle smile, holding back the urge to drink her blood. "Please, tell me what happened. I'll be there for you." She broke down into tears and hugged me around my waist.

"My family died, my mom, dad, and two brothers, they passed away 3 years ago. I had to steal food, hide, and live in the shadows. No one there to comfort me or even care for me!" all of her crying  made my shirt wet. I didn't mind. she reminded me of myself, all alone. Click. I quickly turned to the door. There, the old man stood there with a gun pointing straight at me. I stood up and streched out my hands to protect the girl.

"Step away from the girl," he said in a hoarse voice.

"I was only speaking to her, I didn't do ANYTHING."

"I said STEP AWAY." He gripped his gun, ready to shoot. I didn't want him to accidentaly injure the girl, so I stepped away and looked at the girl with a worried look. I shot a glare at Toga-sensei.

"Why did you want to meet me here?"

"You were next on the list. I just had to make sure I didn't have to kill you just yet. But now I have my answer." He moved his finger to shoot. 

   The little girl jumped in front of me, startling the old man. "STOP! This onee-chan helped me! Don't kill her! She's the only one who cared about my feelings and acctually spoke to me ever since my family died... Please... Don't kill her..." her voice became scratchy and shakey. I grabbed her shoulder and looked at her with a closed eye smile.

"It's fine. I wanted this anyway, just like you. Just promise me, don't die." I let go and looked at toga-sensei. He pointed the gun at me and shot. I could hear the little girl scream and cry before it hit me. I closed my eyes and allowed my death. A few seconds later I heard silence and opened my eyes, not dead. I looked infront of me in horror.