|| Strange ||

[Edited]

  It's been a few days after the necklace incident. After my birthday ended, my necklace was sitting on my desk unharmed, as if it was sitting there the entire time. It was strange. Many things happened after Karen moved into my dorm. When she moved in, she had a weird, weary smile on her face. She wasn't as beautiful as the other vampires. She had a creepy aura surrounding her. She had short, red shoulder length hair, yellow eyes, and was a bit taller than me but was tilted over to the side and wasn't balanced or symmetrical. It scares me just thinking about her. I shivered as I remembered the day she moved in.

   It was time to go to class, and as I was walking to the school, I felt a familiar stare from behind me. I looked back and all I could see were two red eyes staring right at me. As it came closer, I could see the figure of the person, owning the red eyes, more clearly.

"Hello, miss Akina. On your way to class I presume." The figure said in a soft voice. I remembered the voice as the name Kaname came to me.

"O-Oh... yes I was heading to class."

   He smiled and past me walking towards the school as he disappeared into the nights darkness. 'How creepy...' I shivered. I ran to the class noticing what time it was. I sat in the seat I usually sit at, staring at the other vampires as usual. This time, I got bored and fell asleep without a care for the things going on around me. 

"You are not wanted here."
BANG!!!

A loud noise woke me up. I looked around but no one was in the room. Class already ended with me not knowing. I rushed out the classroom heading for my dorm.

"Yo. Akina." A male voice called me from behind. I looked back and saw my older, step-brother. I glared at him and tried running away but he froze my body. His power was to control others.

"I always knew you were one of us." He said caressing my face, chuckling to himself as he circled me.

"Unfreeze me, you worthless creature." I growled at him. He chuckled. "Aren't you the same?" He licked my neck and bit it.

"Ouch!" He started sucking on my blood.

"Your blood is very delicious." He said smirking at me. I heard footsteps coming from behind.
Please help.. I pleaded in my mind.

"You are not wanted here."
BANG!!!

It was the same bang as the one that woke me up earlier. I fell to the floor. I'm free. I looked at my brother and saw his arm bleeding. I turned around and stared into the direction where the gun was shot. Zero was standing there trying to calm himself down. I stood up quickly and dragged Zero away from blood. We hid behind the day classes dormitory. Suddenly, Zero grabs me from behind and began drinking my blood. 'Ah. I forgot I was bleeding myself...' I let Zero drink my blood for a while until he became full. He released me from his grip.

"I'm sorry, I only meant to save you." He said turned around. Blood rushed to my face. I started laughing.

"It's fine," I calmed myself down and walked beside him, "Besides, you are the only one I would allow to drink my blood." I smiled and grabbed his arm. "Also... It's morning, don't you think you should get ready to go to class?" I pointed at his bloody face and blood stained uniform.

"I don't go to class." He said walking away. I felt like something like this will happen in the future, but I shrugged and ignored this feeling. This is going to be a long school year...