chapter eight.

Carl
"Lip, you're good with girls, I need some help."

"Is this about Lilly?" He questioned as he took a drag from his cigarette.

"How'd you know?"

"Wild guess."

"Anyways, we've been getting close, she's like my bestfriend, but I think I like her."

"Did Carl Gallagher admit he has feelings?! This is a momentous event, let's celebrate!"

"I'm serious Lip, what do I do?"

"Just tell her. If she feels the same, great. If she doesn't, oh well there's plenty of girls in this city."

Lilly
The family was once again sat around the dinner table, 'cherishing the moment'.

"Tomorrow night we're going over to the Andrew's for dinner" Father stated.

"Really? Do I have to go?" I argued.

"Yes Lillian."

"But do I really have to go?"

"Yes."

"But is it completely necessary for me to g-"

"The decision is final, you're going Lillian" Father shouted.

"This is so unfair!" I stormed off to my room.

Day of the dinner

I rushed over to the Gallagher house, said quick greetings, and rushed to Debbie's room.

"My dad is so unfair! He just wants me to be nice with their kid so that the parents will sign partnership with the company" I ranted.

"It's only for one night, how bad can this kid be?" She questioned.

At the Andrew's Residence

I faked smiled as party guests came up to our family and greeted us. I was in an uncomfortable dress (media), surrounded by money loving selfish people, and ready for the might to be over.

"Go and be sociable with Alexander" Mother whispered in my ear as she sent me off in his direction.

Grabbing a glass of sparkling cider, I made my way to the back garden.

"It's been a while Lillian, how have you been?"

"I've been well." I said bluntly, trying to end the conversation.

"Aw babe cut the act, you know you want me."

"Excuse me?"

"I'm way too irresistible."

I scoffed and turned to walk in the opposite direction, but he grabbed my arm and pulled me back to him.

"Playing hard to get are we?"

"Fuck off Alexander."

Once again I tried to pull away, but he cupped my face and pressed his lips against mine. I immediately pulled away and poured the sparkling drink on him.

"Oops" I smirked then walked away.

Making my way to the exit, I called Jonathan to pick me up, and texted my parents I wasn't feeling well.

Debbie
It was around 1:30am when I received a call, from Lilly.

"Hello?"

"Lilly? It's too ear-"

"I'm outside, open the door."

And with that the call ended. I slipped on some socks and made my way down the stairs. Opening the door, I was greeted by Lilly in a huge dress.

"Nice dress."

"I'm angry and my house is locked. Can I come in?"

I opened the door wide and let her inside.

"So you want to talk about it now or after you change?"

"And then he kissed me!"

"He sounds like a prick."

"He's rich what do you expect Debs?"

"Well you're rich, but you're not a prick."

"It's because my parents don't treat me like I'm the shit, and I'm a decent human being."

I poured us some shots, we took them, then continued to watch tv.