chapter fifteen.

Debbie

Lunch

"So are they serious?" I asked.

"I don't know, maybe. I was just on my way to class and he was basically shoving his tongue down her throat." Carl answered, taking one of my grapes.

"Maybe it's just a fling" Maggie, one of my friends, suggested.

"Speak of the devil." I mumbled as Alexander walked in, and headed towards Lilly.

We all watched as he approached her, said a couple of words, and chase after her when she stormed out.

"Looks like trouble in paradise" Maggie laughed.

Carl walked off and I turned towards her.

"What? Too soon?"

Lilly

"What was that?!" I exclaimed, the echo bouncing off the walls of the boys bathroom.

"I just wanted to see you babe. I don't see the harm in that."

"Going around and doing shit like that, people will start assuming stuff!" I threw my arms up in frustration.

"Would it really be that bad?" He questioned, crossing his arms.

"Yes, yes it would." I mimicked his actions.

"What if I convinced you?" He came closer.

"In your dreams Alexander." I said, mimicking his actions once again. Our bodies just a few centimeters away.

He laughed and continued the conversation.

"What are you doing after school?" He brushed my hair behind my ear.

"Going shopping, mom still feels bad."

"Feels bad? For what?"

"Setting me up with you. Anyways, I'm probably just gonna buy a couple of things then do homework."

"I'll come with babe, we'll have fun" he smirked.

Alexander started to lean in when a voice from the stall started to speak up.

"If you guys are about to fuck, at least get me some toilet paper from the next stall."

---

After school

"You practically bought all of VS, why do you need so much?" Alex whined.

"You shouldn't be complaining buddy, maybe one day you'll get lucky." I smirked.

"Don't get my hopes up Lilliana."

"Can't promise anything."

After walking around the mall for a bit, Alex started talking again.

"Are you done buying stuff now?" He questioned as we exited the mall.

"Just have to go to one more place, I promise."

---

Alexander and I were currently in my brand new 2018 F-Type Jaguar, on the way to his house.

"You're not so bad Alexander." My focus still on the road, even though Jonathan as handling the wheel.

"I knew you'd come around eventually." He stated matter-of-factly.

"You've been promoted!" I jeered.

"Oh really?"

"Yeah, from stalker to acquaintance. Congrats buddy, not many people get to where you are now." 

jonathan and I shared a quiet laugh as we pulled up to Andrew's residence.

"Time for us to part ways. I really enjoy today Lillian."

"Just close the door so I can leave."

---

Cruising around town, I noticed 2 bulky guys crowding around some dude. As soon as the men saw the car, they took off. I rushed out towards the stranger, to check if he was ok.

The stranger and I made eye contact. It was Carl, bloody and drunk.

I helped him to the passenger seat and buckled him in. Glancing over at him, I told jonathan to rushed to the Gallagher house.

"You better not get blood everywhere, this car is brand new."