chapter fourteen.

Lip

Everyone was sitting down at the table, as I had called the first ever "family meeting".

"So what's this meeting about?" Ian asked.

"I talked to Lilly."

"Really? When? Is she okay?" Debbie frantically questioned.

"Let me finish Debs, she was shitfaced and I'm worried about her."

"So? What does this have to do with us?" Carl interrupted.

"She's pulling a Frank and unlike you Carl, I actually care about her wellbeing." I stated.

"I do care about her" Carl mumbled.

"That's bullshit! Ever since that night at the lake, you've completely given up on Lilly. She cares for you so much, heck she probably loves you Carl, but you're too stupid to even see that!" Debbie lectured.

---

Lilly

First day of school

"Wake up Lilly, don't want to be late for your first day!" Mom smiled as she opened the curtains, letting in the blinding sunlight.

"I'm not going" I mumbled, pulling the duvet over my head.

"And why not?" She stood at the foot of my bed.

"Because it's just another year of hell! Not to mention the drug dealers, horrible teachers, and all the prostitutes in training."

My mother let out a sigh and sat down on my side.

"I'm not letting you stay home on the first day, so let's negotiate."

I sat up and fixed myself a bit.

"Go on, I'm listening."

"After school, you can go shopping with my card."

I smirked as she handed over the card, but it quickly faded as she retracted her reach.

"No more than 10,000."

"I'll think about it, but in the meantime, exit the room. I have to get ready for school" I smiled.

Looking at myself in the mirror, I got ready. I wore my Ted Baker Dixxy Lace Dress, pearl necklace, black heals, and carried a grey handbag (media).

"You look nice Lilly." Father said

"Well if I'm gonna be known as a rich bitch, might as well dress the part." I smiled.

"That's my girl."

---

"Jonathan, be here at 3:00 sharp unless you want to lose your job."

"It's nice to have back Lillian" Jonathan said, letting out a small chuckle.

I collected my bag and exited the car. Entering the school felt lonely, but soothing at the same time. I arrived at my locker and starting collecting some books, as class was going to start in 15 minutes.

Two hands covered my eyes, causing everything to go dark.

"Guess who."

I shook off the hands and scoffed.

"Do I need to get a restraining order against you? What are you even doing here Alexander?"

He opened his mouth to explain but I interrupted.

"Don't even explain. Just, go."

I started to walk towards my class when he pulled me back.

"Aww come on babe, just hear me out."

I checked my watch and tapped my foot.

"You've got 5 minutes, don't waste it."

"I transferred." He blurted.

"You what?"

"I transferred! Now we can spend so much more time together." He wrapped an arm around my shoulder, which I shrugged off.

I closed my locker and started walking towards my class.

"I hang out with you once and you become obsessed with me."

"Well babe, I'm just crazy for you."

"No, you're just crazy."

He hooked my chin with his finger and brought our lips together. I pulled apart and glared at him.

"I'll meet you hereafter, and I'll walk you to your next class." He winked then walked off.

I ran a hand through my hair and let out a sigh. When I turned to go to class I saw him. Carl.