chapter ten.

Lilly
I made my way over to the Gallagher house. It was quiet, since everyone was sleeping, which meant it was time for me to create some noise.

I had two air horns in each hand and walked back and forth in the hallway.

"Rise and shine Gallaghers! We leave in 30 minutes!"

I knock on each door individually and woke everyone up. When I reached the boys' room, everyone was awake except Carl.

"You guys head downstairs, I've got him."

They laughed and headed downstairs with their duffle bags.

"Carl, stop having wet dreams about me and wake up." I shook him, but nothing happened.

I started pressing light kisses on his cheek until he started to stir.

"Wake up sleepyhead, its lake house day!"

He groaned as I jumped off of the bunk bed.

---

The seating of the car was Jonathan driving, obviously, and Fiona in the passenger seat. Debbie, Liam, and Ian took up the middle row. Lip had the second to last row to himself, which left Carl and I in the backseat.

All the energy from my coffee had subsided and left me feeling dead.

"You don't look so good" Carl chimed in.

"Yeah no shit, I haven't gotten any sleep" I snapped.

I ran my hand through my hair multiple times then laid my head on his lap.

"I'm sorry Carl, I didn't mean to snap at you. I'm just tired."

He chuckled lightly and start playing with my hair.

"Don't worry princess, I get it. Just you ladies and your hormones."

"Whatever, I'm gonna try and get some sleep. No funny business Gallagher."

His laugh was the last thing I heard before I drifted off to sleep.

---

"This place is huge!" Debbie exclaimed.

"Yeah, almost as big as my di-"

"It's got 6 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms" I interrupted Carl's sentence.

"I'll share a room with Liam, which leaves the rest of you guys to find your rooms" Fiona stated.

---

All of us were gathered around the tv, enjoying each other, when the doorbell rang. Everyone turned to my direction, signaling for me to open the door.

"I'm coming!" I sped up my walking towards the door.

"Oh Lillian! It's nice to see you again!"

"What are you doing here Alex?" I snarled.

"Still a bit feisty I see, anyways my family and I have decided to spend 2 weeks in our lake home too. Isn't it great?" He smiled.

"Well would you look at the time, I think that's your mother calling you" I tried to close the door, but he put his foot in the way.

"Listen babe, my mom told me to invite you to the bonfire we're having later. You should come", he came closer to me and whispered, "maybe after we could catch up where we left off."

I scoffed and created some space between us. "As if." And with that, I slammed the door on his face and returned to the Gallaghers.

"Princess looks upset, what happened?" Lip asked, taking a sip of his beer.

I grabbed the beer from him and took a sip.

"We got invited to a bonfire."

"Oh really, that's cool!"

"When is it?" Fiona chimed in.

"Tonight."

"So what's so bad about this?" Ian piped up.

"It's not what, it's who."

"What?"

"The rich prick who's parents do business with my father, is hosting the bonfire."

"Oh."

I took another drink from Lip's beer and laughed.

"But we're totally still going."

I made my way to my room and flopped on the bed.