Chapter Two

*****Leo's Pov*****************
I have no idea how it got to this point. First, everything is going according to plan. Me and Mikey went in and did our part while the others were doing theirs. But then more Kraang bots came and me and Mikey were out numbered. The others should have been done by now. But we were cornered and having trouble. I was fighting too many to take the load off Mikey when one Kraang bot had me bonded and corned while Mikey was too busy with five others. I was trapped and right when the bot was gonna punch my face in, another sword was jabbed through its middle section and the thing fell to the ground in front of me. I looked up to see who it was and.... it was her.

I kept staring at the her, shocked. She was glaring at the bot until she finally met my glaze. Those light, clover blue eyes.... were the same eyes I couldn't stop staring at in my dream. Her mask was the same one she wore in my dream, it was like a dark pink color, fuchsia to be exact. It seems old and had torns in it and it's strings flowed behind her head as the wind played with it. I looked at her right cheek to see she had a scar there, one she didn't have in my dream. She also carried a satchel with her. Soon, something flashed in my mind. It was her again, but a twelve year old version of her. And she was looking at me... smiling. And that's when I remembered her completely. I looked at her again, and what came out of my mouth shocked us before.

"......Hannah?" I asked quietly. At that, her eyes widen a bit. I moved a bit closer to her as I got off the ground. "H-Hannah
...? Is it really you ....?" I asked. She moved away as I moved closer. Mikey ran over quickly. "Leo! Are you okay-?!" He stopped, mid-sentence and stared at her too. He seemed to recognize her easier then me becausehus eyes light up in a way I haven't seen in ages. "Hannah?!! Our Hannah?!! Right here?!!" said Mikey. I stared at him before looking back at her. She didn't seem to know what to do at this point. I can't blame her, neither did I. I heard footsteps and see the others coming up. "HEY!" Raph yelled before jumping in front of us and pointed his weapons at Hannah. "Who are you?! You work for the Kraang?! Or Shedder?!". Hannah made a face that could only express her offense at that accusation. "Woah... another turtle. And a GIRL at that!" Donnie muttered and I could have sworn April shot him a look.

"Guys, guys! Its okay. She's... she's a friend" I said, looking back at her. Donnie and Raph looked confused before Mikey exploded. "DUDES! ITS HANNAH!!". At that, realization dawned on them too and they both dropped their weapons. We all just stared and Mikey's baby, blue eyes were just sparkling with happiness. And he wasn't the only one expressing that emotion right now.

••••••Hannah's Pov•••••••••••••••••••
I watched as Michelangelo became extremely happy. Raphael just merely rolled his eyes at him before staring at me with disbelief. Donatello was smiling, as if to be relieved to see me. And Leonardo.... Leonardo just kept staring at me, which made me feel uncomfortable as hell. Soon, I felt like I was being hugged. I looked down to see it was Michelangelo hugging me. Soon, Donatello join in the hug and soon, even RAPHAEL joined in. Since when waa he a hugger? They hugged me for a while before letting me go.

I looked at them. Wow, had they grown. Michelangelo was still the shortest and Raph was a tad taller then me, but wow. Did Donatello have a growth spurt. Waa he always that tall? I frowned before looking at Leonardo. He soon stopped staring at me and beamed. "Hannah!! I can't believe it's really you!!" he said as he ran to me with arms wide open. He then embraced me in a hug and picked me up, spinning me around at the same time. I didn't react to that. He soon let me go and when he did, I noticed how he's still a head taller than me. Man, I was STILL the shortest. Well, at least I waa taller then Mikey now. I was soon hugged again by said brother. "I'm SOOOO happy to see you again!!!" he said. I just stared at him and felt someone else grab my hands.

I looked up to see Leonardo holding my hands. "Come, we have to take you to the lair! Master Splinter will be so happy to see you!" he said. Before I could say anything else or protest, I was pulled away by Leonardo and his brothers. I don't know how long it was because it all felt like a blur, but we made it to the lair and I was surprised. It hadn't changed at all. "Woah. Nothing's changed at all since I left..." I said queitly. "Oh, look everyone. She talks."said Raph. "I see someone hasn't lost their smart mouth..." I muttered, eyeing at him. He instantly back down and I could hear his brothers snickering, but I ignored them.

I kept looking around before I heard Leonardo call out to someone. Soon, a black rat with brown eyes in a red robe appeared. I stared at him and he stared at me, shocked. "Hannah..." he said. I quickly straighten up before bowing before him. "Hamto Yoshi..."I greeted. He said nothing and for a while, all was quiet. That was until I heard footsteps and the next thing I knew, I was being hugged..... again. Man, was this family a hugger. "It's so good to see you again, my daughter..."he said. That's what made me back away from him."Hamto, we- ....we talked about this..."I whispered to him. He stared at me before he sighed and nodded. I nodded back and then someone grabbed my hand again. And of course, when I looked to see who it was, of course..... it was Leonardo. He smiled at me, his ocean blue eyes staring into my light, clover blue eyes. "Come on! I'll take you to the dojo!"he said. He then pulled me away from everyone else.

°°°°°April's Pov°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
I was so confused on what was going on. First, we're fighting the Kraang. Then out of nowhere, this girl appears and the guys are ALL over her. Then, Splinter hugs her and calls her "daughter"? Am I missing something here? Why didn't the guys tell me they had a sister? "I never knew you guys had a sister" I said, crossing my arms after watching Leo drag away this girl known as "Hannah". Raph, Mikey and Donnie stared at me before they all started laughing. Like I was stupid, what gives? "And what's so funny?"I asked, placing my hands on my hips. Raph spoke first. "First off, relax, okay? Don't be going all prissy on us. Second, she isn't our sister. She's an old friend of ours. One we haven't seen in... in years, really"he explained. Oh, so she isn't related to them.

"Oh. Sorry, I... I thought she was your sister" I said. "Nah, she's not our sister, but she's like one!" said Mikey. I smiled but that doesn't answer a lot of my questions right now. Welp, time to be nosey. "So, how long have you known her?" I asked. They all thought for a while before Donnie responded. "Well, we met her when we were kids. We were all like, twelve... years old to be exact I think? She lived with us for about a year and then..." he paused, suddenly remembering something. "And then.... she left" he said. Wait, she lived with them for a year and then left? Just like that? That...doesn't make any sense. She lived with them for a year, they were all best friends and then she just vanished? Something isn't right here.

"Where did she come from? Do you remember that at least?". They all stared at me, sharing looks with each other before Mikey spoke this time. "We... don't know. We just found her". Found her? She's an orphan? "You guys befriended another mutant who just HAPPENED to be wondering around these sewers with no origin, took her in for about a year and she just left? Doesn't sound like you guys were bestest friends" I said. Donnie was quick to respond. "N-No no! It wasn't like that! We... we were really young and... she didn't have anywhere else to go. Besides, where else would she go..?" He said. "Yeah, last we remember, humans either hated us or were scared of us, April. It's why we were stuck down here for 16 years. Not a lot of optionsto go and seek shelter anywhere else BUT here" Raph said, making his way to the couch. I frowned. He was right. They were just kids back then. Maybe she was an accident like them and escape some bad laboratory or something.

I sighed. For them to be so happy to see her again, it must've been along time since the last time they saw her. "It's been about three years since we last saw her... " Donnie said, as if reading my thoughts. I nodded. Three years? Wow. "Well, she seems... nice. And she's really pretty. For a mutant" I admitted. Mikey laughed. Still, something felt... off about her. But what?

****Leo's Pov******************
I was so happy right now! My best friend was finally back and all my memories of her were coming back too. Why hadn't they come back before? Oh, whatever. What's important is she's back home. Man, how I've missed her. It's been about three years since we last saw her. I looked back to see Hannah looking around as I dragged her to the dojo. Man, she's even more beautiful than she was when we were kids. Wait, what?! Where did that come from?! Was that weird to think about? And then I remembered, I had a crush on her when we were kids. I looked back at her. I guess maybe I still have those feelings. I wonder if she feels the same way. Did she ever? We finally reached the dojo and I looked at her as she looked around."Wow, this place hasn't changed at all.." she muttered. I smiled, nodding before looking at the tree in the dojo.

Hannah followed my gaze and looked at the tree as well. She walked towards it slowly and gently touched it. I stared at her as she placed her forehead against the tree's trunk, with her hand placed against it and her eyes closed. I smiled, walking over to her. I guess she missed this place too. The dojo was her favorite room. I remember that now. And then, out of nowhere, I placed my hand over hers. She quickly shot her eyes open and stared at me as I just smiled at her. I soon removed her hand off the tree and intwined our hands. She just kept staring at me while I just kept smiling. I then leaned in a bit closer to her. "It's good to have you back, Hannah. I really missed you..."