Chapter Four

••••Hannah's Pov•••••••••••••••••••••
I was in the dojo, practicing with my swords. I was younger, about twelve years old or so and I was failing to doing a move Master had taught me. I tripped over my own foot and fell. I heard someone chuckled and out came a boy around my age, with blue mask and ocean blue eyes. He extended a hand out for me. "Need help, warrior princess?" he teased. I glared at him as I took his hand. "It's not funny, Leo!" I said, angrily as my cheeks turned red. He laughed. "Relax, I was just kidding" he said as he picked up my swords next. I looked away, embarrassed. He smiled at me and handed me my items. "Hey, it's okay. No need to be embarrassed. Everyone messes up" he said. I smiled at that and nodded.

He smiled back and I tapped his shoulder quickly. "Tag! You're it!" I said and ran away. "Oh, it's on!" he said as he chased me around the dojo. We kept running around and around until we started running around the tree. Soon, I disappeared and Leo looked around for me. "Hannah? Where'd you go? Hannah?" he said as he looked around for me. I giggled as I hid up in the tree. Soon, Leo ran out of the dojo. I snickered and climbed down the tree. Right when I was going to make a run for it, I felt someone grab me from behind. I turned my head to see it was Leo. He was always sneaker then me. "Gotcha!"he said, laughing. I laughed along as I tried to get out of his grip. "Nah-uh! You're not going anywhere!" he said and pinned me down. "Hey! Get off me!" I squealed as I tried to push him off. "Nope! I'm never letting you go!" he said.

I finally managed to get him off me and I pinned him down. Soon, we started to roll around on the floor, trying to pin one another down. Soon, Leo finally won and pinned me down. We laughed as we stayed in that position for a while. We stared into each other's eyes, not wanting to look away. He giggled softly as we both blushed and got off me. We sat down together, side by side. We looked at each other and smiled. "Hannah, I'm glad I have a best friend like you" he said. I smiled and moved closer to him. "And I'm glad I have a best friend like you too" I said. We smiled once more at each other before we races out of the dojo, laughing.

I felt a hand on my shoulder, shaking me. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. "Morning, Sleepyhead" said the person. I stared at them to see it was Leo. I looked around at my surroundings. I was in... the living room? "You fell asleep" he said, noticing my confusion. "What time is it...?" I asked. He looked at the clock on the wall. "It's 4:30 p.m" he said. What?! I've been asleep that long?! I guess my face gave away what I was thinking because Leo chuckled. "You fell asleep after morning training in the dojo" he said. Oh, right. Guess I was more tired then I thought. "Oh..." I said.

He smiled as I sat up more. I noticed a blanket on me and I stared at him. "Oh,that. I got you a blanket just in case you were cold" he said, looking away as he rubbed the back of his neck. I raised a brow at him. "Um, thank you?". I stood up but then, quickly started to fall. Leo caught me in his arms just in time and set me down on the couch again. "Whoa, you okay?" he asked."I....I can't feel my legs" I said. He stared at me before moving my right leg a bit. I feel a weird tingle as he did so. "Looks like your legs fell asleep too" he said,chuckling. I rolled my eyes. "Where do you want to go?" he asked. "To my room, why?" I asked. He smiled, shrugging. "Okay" he said and picked me up again in bridel-style. "Leonardo, put me down!!"I squealed. He smiled at me smugly.

He walked out of the living room and passed his bedroom door. He soon reached my door and opened it with his foot and then closed it. He made his way over to my bed and layed me down. He sat down on the bed close to me with either one of his hands on each side of me. "Better?" he asked. I stared at him as I lifted myself up with my elbows. "Uh, yeah I guess. But, you didn't have to do that" I said. He smiled. "I know that. But your face was pretty funny" he simply said. I frowned at him, hitting him with a pillow as he laughed. Soon, Delilah hopped onto the bed and sat down softly onto my stomach. "Hey Del" I said as I stroked her. Leo smiled at us. "Can I pet her too?" he asked.

I stared at him. "Um, sure. I don't see why not" I finally said. He smiled and started to scratch behind her ear. Delilah purred happily. A small smile soon appeared on my face, which caused Leo to stare at me. "What?" I said. "Nothing. It's just... you should smile more often" he said, smiling. "Why?" "Because. It makes you look.... even more beautiful than you already are "he said softly. I stared at him. We stayed quiet just staring. The incident of last night played in my head again which caused my face to heat up. And I guess he saw it because his face started heating up too and he stood up suddenly, clearinghis throat. "Okay, I'll ,um.....leave you for now. Feel free to come back out when your legs are working again" he said before leaving my room, closing the door behind him.

I sat there for a good few minutes before shaking my head, slight chuckle escaping my throat. He was still a dork. I liked that. I stayed seat in bed with Deliah until my legs had regained feeling again so I was able to move around.

I started to do some stretches and Delilah seemed to like the idea as she seemed to start copying me. After I was done, I flopped back down on my bed, looking at the ceiling as Delilah curled against my face. I was thinking about what just happened between me and Leonardo. And what happened between us last night. What is going on? Am I...  falling for this boy again?

***Leo's Pov*******************
I leaned against a wall, waiting for Hannah to come out. I've noticed how she starts to avoid eye contact with me everytime I say something nice to her. I hope I'm not making her nervous or uncomfortable or anything. Soon, I heard her door open a bit and she peeked her head outside, with Delilah copying her. I smiled at her. Gosh, she's so cute when she does that. And she did that a lot when we were kids. She then got out completely and closed the door behind her after she let Delilah go first. She was always so sweet with Delilah, it was nice to see.

I kept staring at her and she immediately saw me. "Are you okay?" She asked, as she stared at me with her arms crossed and with a eyebrow raised. I soon snapped out of it and looked at her, blushing a bit. "Y-Yeah, I'm fine it's just... Uhhh, you look....nice?" I said. That was stupid. Why did I say thay?! That makes things worse!! She stared at me before snorting. "Uh... thanks? You look... nice too?" she said, smiling a bit. I eased at that, smiling. I got her to laug. "Thanks, though, not much I can wear anyways" I said. She shook her head, chuckling. "Come on. Me and the guys have a surprise for you" I said. She looked at me. "Another one?" She asked with an eyebrow raised. I laughed and nodded. "Yeah. There's some friends of ours we want you to meet. Though, I'll have to give Mikey credit for this. It was his idea"I said.

She nodded before going about into her room and came back out with her satchel, with Delilah hopping in it after Hannah opened it up for her. I smiled before we both walked towards the living room. My brothers were already there. "You guys ready?" asked Raph. "Yup, let's go" I said. And we all headed out. Even thought is was already late, we still hid in the shadows. Soon, we appeared at a Chinese restaurant. Hannah stared at the place before I took her hand and dragged her in. April was there already with an old man with white hair, wearing sunglasses and a chef's outfit who was busy chopping something up. "Hey guys!" April greeted. We waved at her while Hannah looked around. "Surprise!" shouted Mikey. Hannah stared at him. "April, Mr. Murakami, this is our old friend, Han--" Donnie started but then was cut off by the old man known as Mr. Murakami.

"Ah, Hannah! How nice it is to see you again, my dear" he said as he extended his hands out. Hannah walked up to the counter and took his hands."Well, not see you because I can not see" he said, laughing. She smiled, chuckling softly.  "It's nice to see you too, Mr. Murakami" she said. All of our jaws dropped. She knew Mr. Murakami-?!