Chapter Six

••••Hannah's Pov•••••••••••••••••••••
I was walking down the street with a little girl, a boy my age, and a man with a pregnant woman. I looked at the pregnant woman and I smiled at her. She smiled back at me. "Mom, when will the baby be born?" I asked her. "Next month, sweetie" She said. My smile widened. My new baby brother or sister was coming soon and me and my siblings were very excited. "I can't wait! I hope it's another boy!" I said. "No! I want it to be a girl!" Said the little girl. My little sister. I looked at the boy around my age. "What do you want the baby to be, Harry?"I asked. He thought for a moment before answering. "I'm not really sure. If it's either a boy or a girl, I'm okay with it"he said.

"Well, I want it to be a girl!" said our little sister. "But,there's already two girls in this family, Kelsey. You and me. I think it would be fair if it was a boy" I said. Kels just pouted and kept walking. Me and Harry laughed. "So, did you like your Birthday Party, kids?"asked the man. "Mhm! Thanks Dad! Thanks Mom!" me and Harry said. They had planned a surprise birthday party for us at our favorite cousin's house. It's our twelveth birthday today. Well, Harry's birthday was yesterday but we celebrated our birthdays together today on mine. He's my twin brother, older by a day (because he was born before midnight and I was born after). So really, he was older by an hour but because of the difference, its a day. Cool right? We were on our way back home currently.

I heard some nosie coming from an dark alley. I ignore it until I heard something go "clank!". Soon, a canister rolled towards my feet with a strange, glowing liquid inside it. I picked it up. "Whoa, cool! Whatchata find, Han?" Harry asked me as he made his way over. I stared at the canister. "I'm not really sure" I said. We soon heard footsteps... robotic footsteps. "Hannah, put the canister down" my dad told me once he noticed what I was holding. Before I could say anything, something landed in front of us. A man with black hair in a suit with a blank expression on his face. Soon, five more appeared and they surrounded us. Dad grabbed me and my siblings and pulled us close, along with mom. "That canister does not belong to you. Give Kraang the canister now" the man said. "Kraang?" I asked. "Hannah, give the canister" Dad said. "W-Why? Dad, who are these people?" I asked. "Give him the canister" he repeated. Before I could ask again, I was grabbed by the man. I screamed and tried to pry from his grip. "DADDY!!!" I yelled. "HANNAH!!!" he yelled.

---

"Hannah. Hannah! Wake up!!" someone yelled. I jolted up and hit my forehead against something hard. "Ow!!" me and someone else yelled at the same time. I look at the person who was rubbing his forehead. Of course..... Leonardo. "Leonardo!!! What are you doing in my---" I shouted but stopped when I noticed he wasn't the only one in my room. His brothers were here too. And so was their father. "Are you okay?" asked Donatello, worry looking. I blinked before my confused face turned into an angry one. "What are you doing in my bedroom?!" I shouted. "We came to check in you" he said. I raised a brow. "Check on me? What are you talking about?" I asked. "Leo said he heard you talking in your sleep and that you started to shout and cry" Raphael said. Crying? Shouting? What are they--- oh, my dream. They must of heard me. Wait.... SHOOT! DID THEY HEAR EVERYTHING?! "Did I say anything weird?!" I quickly asked.

They all just stared at me. "Well, we don't know. I couldn't make out what you were saying" Leonardo said. I sighed in relief. The boys stared at me in confusion."My sons, please leave. I need to have a word with Hannah" Master said. Donatello, Raphael,and Michelangelo nodded and left but Leonardo stayed. "Only Hannah" he said. He nodded and left, closing the door behind him. Hamto waited a few minutes before looking back at me. I looked down, avoiding his gaze. "Hannah, I think it's time they knew..." he said. I shook my head. "No... not yet..." I said. Hamto walked closer to me. "Hannah, I know you are scared but if you do not tell them so, this will drive you insane...." he said. I shook my head again. "No...no, no, no! I can't! I don't know how!! They won't understand!!" I shouted.

Hamto sighed again. "My daughter..-" he said as he reached for me but I slapped his hand away. "Don't call me that!! I'm not your daughter!! I can't replace her!" I shouted before growing silent. God, what did I say-?! He stood there, in silence before he spoke. "If you will not tell them, at least spend some time with them. They have missed you... as well as I have..." he said before leaving. I sighed again and Delilah hopped on to my bed and nuzzled me. I petted her before sighing again. What have I gotten myself into?

******Leo's Pov****************
I heard shouting came from Hannah's room and I got worried. Then, Splinter came out.... but Hannah didn't. I walked to him. "Is everything okay?" I asked. He looked at me. "My son, I have a favor to ask you" he said. I nodded. He puts a hand in my shoulder. "I want you to take Hannah out somewhere tonight. I know that back then you two were closest and that maybe if you two spend a little more time together, you can discover what she is holding in" he said. "You knew...". He sighed. "I cannot say. This is between you all". I nodded. He nodded back before walking away. I watched as he walked away before looking back towards Hannah door. I sighed and made my way over to it. Right when I was about to knock, it opened and there stood Hannah. She looked up at me and I stared down at her. "What do you want?" she asked, sounding annoyed. "Uh, nothing. I just wanted to tell you it's time to train" I said. She nodded and closed the door after Delilah came out of her room and the two walked away.

April and my brothers were already there. Both me and Hannah sat down on our knees like the rest. Splinter made me fight with Mikey while Raph fought with Donnie. April and Hannah watched. We started fighting and attacking each other. Mikey was taunting me and I kicked him in his arm. "Ow!! Dude, that hurts!!" he cried as he held his arm in pain. Wait, did I actually hurt him?! I moved closer to see and then... he throw a water balloon at my face. Again.

I glared at him as he laughed and started to dance around. I looked back at Splinter and the girls. April laughed while Hannah nearly smiled but she then covered her mouth to hide her laughter. That made me blush before Mikey threw another water balloon at my face. "Will you quit it?!"I shouted. "Ooh, Leo's mad! Everyone run! Hahaha!" Mikey mocked me. I growled and threw myself at him and we rolled on the ground. "That's enough! Both of you!" Splinter shouted at us. Before we parted, I slapped Mikey on the head. April kept laughing while Hannah chuckled and shook her head. I couldn't help but smile a bit. It's was nice to see her laugh.

Soon it was April and Hannah's turn. This worried me a lot. April was a great fighter and all, but.... Hannah was pretty rough. Back then, she would sometimes be able to go against Raph. And Donnie had mentioned some tension between the girls. So I don't know what's gonna happen right now. All we could do was sit and watch as they got into position.