Chapter Three

***Leo's Pov******************
H

annah just kept staring at me before she moved away, letting go of my hand. Confused, I walked closer to her, reaching out again, but she kept moving away. "You okay?" I asked. She didn't respond, she just looked at the ground with a blank expression. I decided to move closer to her again and gently cupped her chin, lifting her face up so our eyes met once again. "Hey, what's wrong?" I asked. She stared at me again, searching my eyes as if looking for an answer of some sort before moving her face away from me. I watched as she hugged her arms with her eyes closed. I cupped her cheek this time and made her look at me again. "Hey, it's okay. Whatever's wrong, you can tell me"I said, softly. She shook her head and pulled her face away from me again. "It's nothing, I'm fine..." she simply said. "Hannah, I know you. I know when something's bothering you" I said. She stared at me, clearly upset. "You don't know me" she said.

I stared at her, confused. Where did that come from? I reached for her, but again, she stopped me. "Leonardo, listen to me. I can't stay"she said. I stared at her. "What? What do you mean you can't stay? You're back home" I said. "No. No, I'm not. The only reason why I'm here is because you brought me here" she said, with her arms crossed. I was surprised. She wasn't staying? "But... why won't you stay? I don't understand" I asked. "I have my reasons" she simply said. After saying that, she started to walk away. At an instant, I grabbed her arm and pulled her back and yet again... our eyes met. "Hannah, please.... don't leave again. Let's talk about things, it's been three years"I said, nearly begging. She looked away to avoided my eyes. "....I'm sorry..." and just like that, she walked out of the dojo. I stood there, not knowing what to do. Hannah. She's changed. She isn't who she used to be. What happened to the girl who could always tell me anything? What happened to my best friend? What happened to the girl... I once loved and still probably do...?

-------Afternoon------------------------------

:::::::Mikey's Pov::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Time had past and April left because she said she had to study for a test she had on Monday with Casey and another friend of hers. So after she left, Hannah walked out of the dojo but Leo wasn't behind her. Then Leo appeared and looked around. I was watching TV, Donnie was in his lab and Raph was punching the Punching Dummy. I looked back to catch Leo staring at Hannah, who was leaning against the wall at the enterance of the lair with her arms crossed. A sly smile appeared on my face as I got up from the floor and walked over to Leo. I remembered about the huuuge crush Leo had on her when we were kids. I think he still has them. So... TIME TO TEASE HIM!!

I walked up behind him as he kept looking at her."Ya know, if you take a picture it'll last longer"I said, smirking. Leo quickly looked at me. "What?!" he said."If you take a picture of her, it'll last longer. Then, you can put it in your scrapbook of all the pictures you have of Hannah!" I said, loudly. Hannah quickly turned her gaze toward us when she heard her name. Leo's face instantly turn red and he glared at me. "I do NOT have a scrapbook of her!! That's just plain weird!! I am not Donnie!"he said. "HEY!! I heard that and I do NOT do that either!!" Donnie shouted from his lab. I smiled at Leo and nudged him."Come on, bro! You know you want to~" I said. Leo's face grew into a darker shade of red as he growled at me. I sweat dropped and ran away, with an angry Leo chasing me.

I know he's gonna kick my butt after this, but it was totally worth it!!

•••••Hannah's Pov••••••••••••••••••••
I watched as Leonardo chased Michelangelo around the lair. I shook my head as I facepalmed. They REALLY haven't changed at all. I looked around and memories started to flow into my mind. It's been about three years since I last saw this place and I get a feeling that if I don't leave soon, the guys and Master won't let me go sooner or later. I sighed and looked away from the lair. Why did I even help them out when the Kraang were attacking them? If I hadn't, I wouldn't be in this place again. But... then again, at the same time.... I'm happy. But, I'm not going to show it. I have to be strong and continue my search. I swore that I wouldn't stop until I found them again and that's what I'm going to do.