Chapter Five

°°°°April's Pov°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
All our jaw dropped. Who was this girl?! And how does she know Mr. Murakami? We all kept staring at them until Hannah stared at us. "What?" she asked. We all stayed quiet until Raph spoke. "Okay, that's it!! How do you know Mr. Murakami?!" he asked. She stayed quiet. "She met me a few years ago" Mr. Murakami said as Hannah stared at him. Donnie cleared his throat and spoke. "Um, well uh. Since you know already Mr. Murakami, um.... this is April O'Neill" he said, introducing me. She then stared at me. "W-What did you say...?" she asked. "I'm April O'Neill" I said. Her eyes widen for a bit. "Is... there something wrong?" I asked. She blinked and shook her head."No, everything's... fine"she said.

Soon, a cat came out of her satchel and hopped onto the counter. She meowed and rubbed against Mr. Murakami's arm. He smiled and stroked her. "Well, hello Delilah. It is a pleasure to see you again" he said. I smiled before Hannah cleared her throat. "Is there another reason why you brought me here?"she asked, with her arms crossed. We all smiled and she looked at us, confused. Mikey motioned her to sit down and she did. Leonardo came up behind her and covered her eyes. Mr. Murakami starts preparing something. "Mr. Murakami? Are you---" she started but Leo cut her off. "Nah-Nuh! No spoilers!" he said. She growled in annoynce. Soon, Mr. Murakami finished what he was making and set a plate of dumplings in front of Hannah. Hannah sniffed and was about to say something when Mikey stuffed one of the dumplings into her mouth.

She protested, muffled before she chewed. She soon swallowed and stayed quiet. We smiled at her and Mikey was the first to speak. "Isn't it amazing?!! It's called----" he started but Hannah interputed him. "Pizza Gyoza. A dish Mr. Murakami made with the ingredients of pizza but also using the traditional recipe of dumblings" she said. All our jaws dropped again and Mr. Murakami laughed. "She has tasted my dish before" he said with a smile, putting a hand on her shoulder. "Alright,enough! When did you two meet?! Explain... now!!"Raph said. Both Hannah and Mr. Murakami grew quiet. "Well, uh... she met me on the day she left I believe. She was... attacked by a gang and it happened in front of my restaurant. I heard the noises and threaten them that I would call the police if they did not leave her alone. I heard them run away and took a very young Hannah inside. When I asked her where she lived, she told me she had ran away from home and that she needed to leave because of something. I can not remember what but I gave her some of my Pizza Gyoza because I did not want her to go out on an empty stomach. And... that is how we met" Mr. Murakami explained.

We all stared at Hannah. She was staring at the counter, fiddling with the chopsticks in her hands. Leo walked to her and was about to put a hand on her shoulder when she suddenly stood up. "Mr. Murakami, may I speak with you?" she said. Mr. Murakami nodded and walked away from the counter with Hannah following behind him. We all stared at the two as they went into the storage room and Hannah closed the door. We heard them talking but we couldn't make out what they were saying. "Anyone else feel like something's wrong?" Mikey asked. We all stared at him and we heard the storage door open and out came Hannah and the elderly man. Leo was the first to speak. "Is everything alright?" he asked. Hannah leaned back against the wall with her arms crossed as she closed her eyes. Mr. Murakami cleared his throat and spoke. "Everything is fine, Leonardo. There is nothing to worry about. Now, come and sit down while I prepare some more Pizza Gyoza for the rest of you" he said and he went behind the counter again and started cooking.

We all sat down and I couldn't help but stared at Hannah. She had her eyes opened but she still in the same position and was looking at the ground ,as if she as thinking about something. I feel like I know her from somewhere.... I just know it. But where? And that story Mr. Murakami told. It seemed like the guys never knew about that. What else was this girl keeping a secret about.

***Leo's Pov*******************
I have no idea what was going on, but I felt like something was bothering Hannah and that she wasn't telling us what it is. Nor is Mr. Murakami. I noticed April staring at Hannah. Thats not good. Last thing we need was some kind of cat fight between the girls. First impressions weren't really going so well. Soon, Mr. Murakami finished cooking and gave us each a tray with five Pizza Gyoza dumplings on them with chopsticks. "Enjoy, my dear friends!" Mr. Murakami said. We all started eating. Mikey looked at Hannah."Hey, Han! Aren't you gonna finish your Pizza dumplings?" he asked, with his mouth full. She stared and she shook her head. "No thanks..." she simply said."You're not hungry?" Donnie asked. She shook her head again and walked over to the window. "Oh.... then in that case, can I have your Pizza Gyozas?!" asked Mikey, with a face saying "I hope she says Yes". Hannah stared at him with a small smile and nodded. Mikey's eyes sparkled in delight and he grabbed her tray, gobbling up the dumplings. Donnie glared at him, I facepalmed, and Raph slapped his shoulder.