Chapter 2

*I am going to have all of the couples in one part. So I will have all of Spoby than Caleb etc. unless you all want it how I started. Let me know! *

Spencer POV

I go home so I can go see Toby. After all this time apart it still feels like we've always been together

Spencer on the phone: Hey! Do you want to come over. I want to see you again.

Toby: Sure. I'll be there in 15

*15 Minutes Later*

Toby: Hey babe!

Spencer: Hi! It's crazy how much you can miss someone in such a short amount of time.

Toby: I know. I don't want to leave you again. Even if it's for a couple hours.

Spencer: And definitely not for 5 years. I missed you so much.

Toby: I missed you too. I love you so much Spencer and I always have.

Spencer: I love you too, more than anything. Promise you won't leave me again?

Toby: I promise

I lean in to kiss him and it quickly turns intense. I pull him up the stairs, trying not to stop kissing him.

Spencer: I have a lot of kissing to do to make up for those 5 years

I giggle and jump around his waist. We walk into my room and slam the door behind us.

Toby POV

As she pulls me up the stairs my mind races. How did I waste 5 years not being with her? All I can do now is make the most of the time we do have.

*Authors Note* so I'm not sure how clean I should make this. Let me know in the comments!