Chapter 6

Spencer POV

Toby: Ok you can take the blindfold off!

I look up at the airport sign that says "Hawaii"

Spencer: We are going to Hawaii?!

Toby: We are going to Hawaii. Are you happy with that?

Spencer: I would have been happy wherever we go cause I'm with you. But Hawaii is amazing!

*When they get to Hawaii*

Toby: So what do you want to do here? Besides making a baby. We will be here for a little more than a week.

Spencer: We can go surfing and at nights lets play a lot of scrabble. But yes making a baby is a big part of the trip. I'm so excited.

Toby: Could you imagine a little Spencer of Toby running around.

Spencer: If it's a little Toby I hope he's as cute as you.

Toby: It's already 7. Do you want to get some food and we can start our adventures tomorrow?

Spencer: Sure

After dinner Toby showed me our suite for the first time. It had rose petals and champagne. I'm guessing is the honeymoon suite

Spencer: have I ever told you how cheesy you are?

Toby: Hey!

Spencer: No, it's very cute.

I pull him onto the bed and kiss him.

Spencer: I love you so much

Toby: I love you too.

Spencer: Do you want to make a baby?

Toby: Id love to.

The next day we go surfing. The whole time I just think about how lucky I am to be his wife.

Spencer: Im so lucky to have you as a husband

Toby: No, I'm lucky to have you as a wife.

The honeymoon is filled with a lot of adventures like zip lining and scuba diving.

*I am going to skip over the rest of the honeymoon unless everyone wants to see more of it*