Chapter 5

Spencer and Toby's Wedding Day- July 20
Hanna is almost 8 months pregnant
Spencer's POV

Aria: Spence are you excited!

Hanna: I'm so happy for you. I always knew you two were meant to be.

Spencer: I'm really excited and a little bit nervous that I will mess up my vows.

Emily: Even if you have something written just talk from the heart and everyone will be in tears.

Spencer: thanks Em. We have to hurry and get ready. The wedding is in 2 hours.

Toby's POV

Caleb: So how's the groom doing!

Toby: Good. I'm actually not as nervous as I thought I would be.

Ezra: It's not that hard once you get up there. You'll be fine.

Caleb: Id have no idea cause I got married with only 2 other people around, but life after the wedding is great. I'm really happy for you.

Ezra: I'm happy for you too. Can you believe we all ended up with the same people we were with in high school?

Toby: I know it's crazy. I guess we found a pretty amazing group of girls. How's having a pregnant wife?

Caleb: Interesting. At first she was really sick and miserable so I felt really bad for her. But now she's not sick she just likes yelling at me. You will probably be in the same situation soon.

Toby: I hope so. I know we both want kids I'm just not sure how soon.

Caleb: Well I wish you luck!

Toby POV

Just seeing her walk down the aisle almost made me start to cry. She is the most beautiful bride I've ever seen.

Spencer POV

I can't believe I am walking down the aisle to marry the guy of my dreams. The wedding is perfect, in a small venue with only my family, the girls, Ezra, Caleb and a couple of Toby's friends from work.

I get up to the stand and take Toby's hands and we look and each other. Realizing we are both about to cry

Spencer: I love you

Toby: I love you too

*Im only writing part of the vows*

Spencer: I am so lucky to have found a man as kind and forgiving as you. After all we've been through you have stuck by my side so I know you will do that in marriage.

Toby: Spencer, we have already made it through all of the hard parts that a relationship could go through, from stalkers and evil twins, but it made us stronger. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with the person I love the most, and that person is you

*Reception*

Hanna: So Mrs.Cavanaugh you're in the married group!

Spencer: I guess I am. I'm definitely not upset to not be a Hastings anymore.

Emily: I think anyone would give that up pretty easily.

Ali: I'm so happy for you Spence, now the only ones left are Emily and I.

Hanna: You have to hurry up about that wedding planning. Have you picked a date yet?

Emily: It is going to be December 8th

Hanna: Yay! I will make the bridesmaid dresses for the wedding. I need more stuff to advertise.

*Back in hotel room*

Toby: So Mrs. Cavanaugh our honeymoon doesn't start until tomorrow, but I was hoping we could still celebrate.

Spencer: I would love to!

*An hour later*

Toby: I realized we never talked about how soon we wanted kids. What were you thinking.

Spencer: I was actually thinking pretty soon. I end Law school in 2 months and then I wanted to take a break anyway before I work full time. So maybe we could start trying right away? If that's what you want.

Toby: That's great! We can try a lot during the honeymoon.

I smack him in the head with the magazine but smile from the cute smirk he does. I'm so happy that I have him for the rest of our lives.

Toby POV

I've always wanted kids and I do want to start really early I'm just shocked that Spencer wanted to also. I guess I found the perfect one.