Information

KIM NAMJOON:

Namjoon is new to professional photography. Even though he's been taking pictures since he was a child, he only got into the business of it two weeks prior to his first assignment. He owns an Instagram account under the name "kim.namjoon.photos". He posts the pictures that he captures in his free time there, and has over 3k followers, who which he calls his "mini mons". He takes pictures of anything- people, nature, even himself from time to time. It relaxes him since he's a very deep thinker, but when he isn't taking pictures, he's like an excited puppy who's discovering the wonders of the world. But how will he deal with working with one of the most popular models in the world as his first assignment? This 20 year old male has no clue what to expect when told to work with worldwide handsome himself; Kim Seokjin.

KIM SEOKJIN:

Starting out in Korea at the age of 19 and slowly going worldwide, Kim Seokjin is one of the most popular male models ever. Modeling for magazines, commercials, there was no end to it. His real personality isn't known to many, since most people only scout him for fame. He does become lonely at times, and wishes he could find someone to accept him for his happy personality, not his good looks. Hang on, what's this? A newbie photographer in the business assigned to him, and only 4 years younger. Maybe this new photographer won't be like the rest? But doubt still lingers in his mind.

Stay tuned for chapter 1 of "Picture perfect"!