Chapter one: First assignments can be nerve-wracking

'Beautiful flowers around my workplace. Couldn't help myself!'

Caption, written. Picture, posted.

The Korean male smiled to himself as he sat on a chair outside of his boss' office. He scrolled through his Instagram as likes and comments rolled in on his recent post. Comments about the beautiful photo he took, and about his amazing photography skills. He loved sharing his work with people who had an interest in photography. It was his passion after all, so sharing it with people just made it ten times better in his mind.

"Kim Namjoon, Mr.Kihyuk will see you now."

The voice came from one of the assistants and made the young boy look up at the sound of his name. Stuffing his phone in his bag, he stood up and followed the assistant to Mr.Kihyuk's office. The boy, who we now know as Namjoon, stepped up nervously to his boss' office door. It had only been two weeks since he'd joined this photography company, and he didn't want to make a bad impression on his boss and get in trouble or fired.

'It'll be fine, Namjoon. Mr.Kihyuk is a nice person. I just need to be myself rather than be a nervous wreck.' Namjoon thought to himself. He took a deep breath and turned the doorknob, stepping into the office and looking over at his boss, seated at his deak.

"Hi, Namjoon. How are you?" Mr.Kihyuk asked as Namjoon closed the door. He offered a friendly smile before replying with, "I'm good. How are you, sir?"

"I'm good as well." Mr.Kihyuk stated. "Have a seat, Namjoon. I have something for you."

'Something for me?' Namjoon thought to himself curiously. Mr.Kihyuk must of noticed, since he let out a light chuckle. Namjoon sat down in the chair, on the opposite side of the large work desk. He stood up straight as his eyes shined with curiousity and excitement.

"So, listen up, kid." Mr.Kihyuk started, as he leaned forward with his arms neatly placed on his desk. "I've been thinking about your skills a lot lately, and decided it was finally time to give you a real assignment. I got a call a couple days ago from a famous modeling company, asking me to send them a photographer to work with one of their male models. After thinking over it and looking over your work...I thought you would be perfect for the job,"

Namjoon's eyes went wide in surprise. Hire him for the photography of a famous model? Even though he was still new?

Mr.Kihyuk grinned as he watched the boy, who was gawking at him in disbelief. He added, "I wanted to test your skills and see if you are as good of a photographer as you say. I'm pushing you to test your skills, newbie."

The shocked expression soon turned into excitement on Namjoons' face. He had a wide smile on his face, showing his dimples. His eyes were nearly shining with honour and pride at the words spoken to him by his boss. He hadn't gotten a real assignment in the business until now, and it made him ecstatic. He was the one who would be the photographer for a famous model. Him!

"Thank you so much, sir! I won't let you down!" He exclaimed happily and gave a slight bow. HIs boss laughed a bit and waved him off, telling him that he would be drove to the company the next day. Namjoon nodded and went to go walk out the room with a smile still on his face when, when he paused. Something had popped up in his mind, and he turne

d around to look at his boss.

"Sir, who is it I will be working with?" He questioned.

"Oh, I nearly forgot! Thank you, Namjoon." Mr.Kihyuk opened a drawer and pulled out a folder, labelled "photographed models". He pulled out a picture of the man, and held it up for Namjoon to see. A smirk was plastered on his lips as he did this. "You will be working with our worldwide handsome model."

Namjoon could hear his heartbeat in his ears as he stared at the picture. The words of his boss also rang in his ears. He couldn't believe what he heard. He would working with...

"K-KIM SEOKJIN?!" He stuttered out.

"I knew you would recognize him, Namjoon. I have a meeting now, but I will talk to you later on today. Thank you for your time." Mr.Kihyuk stated. Internally, he was having a fun time teasing the boy.

"Yes sir...thank you, sir..." Namjoon's voice wavered nervously as he offered his boss a grin, before walking out of the office. As soon as he was out, he ran to his office and closed the door. He was in complete shock. Him, a photographer who just joined the business, would be working with him.

Why is he so worked up about this model, you ask? Well, that's because the model was Kim Seokjin, one of the most famous worldwide male models. He's nicknamed "Worldwide handsome" because of his exceptionally stunning looks. He's a the face of magazines and the headline of stories all over the world, and has a large fan base. His popularity started when he was only 19, which was 5 years ago. Now he's 24 years old, his fame and looks never faltering with age. He had taken the modeling world by storm, and worked with huge companies.

To have a 20 year old photographer who isn't popular anywhere else besides Instagram pair up with an incredibly famous and good looking model like him just seemed overwhelming. Namjoon was still honoured to be chosen for the job, but it made him extremely nervous.

"Wow...." Namjoon muttered to himself. He didn't know now if he wanted tomorrow to come faster, or if he wanted this day to go slower.

______________________END OF CHAPTER___________________________

A/N: Only the first chapter, so it's a bit short. The next chapter will be way longer, and our favourite worldwide handsome man will be introduced!

Thanks for reading A.R.M.Y~ stay tuned!