Chapter 6: Matchmakers (Part 2)

After the whole commotion of Yoongi meeting his biggest fan, everyone decided to sit back down and chat. Since business was slow, Jimin's boss allowed him to sit down with the rest of the group, seeing as his idol was there. A different worker was assigned to the table. The waiter and the basketball player ended up in their own little world together, making Seokjin and Namjoon silently cheer at their accomplishment of setting up their friends. But...their plan wasn't quite complete yet. The scandalous duo had one more trick up their sleeves.

"Ugh...." Seokjin groaned as he pulled out his phone, pretending to look at a text. Yoongi had turned his head, making Jimin do the same.

"What's wrong, Jin?" The second oldest of the group asked.

"It's my manager. He wants me back at the building now..." Seokjin looked at the pair, "I'm sorry, Yoongi. And you too, Jimin! We just met today, and now I have to go..."

Jimin smiled kindly. "It's alright, hyung. It's a shame that you have to leave, but since we're both good friends with Namjoon, I'm sure we'll see each other again. Right?"

"Of course!" Replied a smiling JIn.

"It's fine with me too. Since I'm not busy, I'll stop by your workplace to pick you up one day or something." Yoongi added.

"Alright, Yoongi!"

Jin is clear. Now, Namjoon. "Hey, you two won't mind if I go with him, right? Just to make sure he gets there safe, and also to see Mr. Hyun again."

Jimin blushed slightly, realizing what that would mean. Yoongi, however, just shrugged it off. "That's fine, Namjoon."

"Thank you, hyung." Namjoon looked at Jimin and smiled. "You'll be fine, right Jiminie?"

"Y-Yeah," Jimin stuttered, "I'll be fine, hyung."

Namjoon ruffled Jimin's hair as they both smiled at each other. Seokjin stood up, 'urgently' rushing Namjoon up. "We've gotta go, Namjoon!"

"Ah, right!" Namjoon stood up. "Thank you, Yoongi. See you, Jimin!"

The pair rushed out of the restaurant, but not before each of them sent a wink to their respected friend. Only then did the pair sitting down realize what was happening, but alas, it was to late to run after the other two now.

Back at Namjoon's house, the two boys were laughing and celebrating about their plan working.

"Did you see Yoongi's face when we were leaving?!" Seokjin exclaimed.

"Of course, but did YOU see Jimin?! I've never seen him blush so much!" Namjoon replied through his laughter.

The laughter calmed down, allowing both males to catch their breath. After a long sigh, each of them had calmed down.

"...Your laugh sounds like a windshield wiper."

"Namjoon!"

Namjoon started laughing again, retreating from his hyung, who was currently trying to hit him. Eventually Seokjin just ended up laughing as well, playfully chasing Namjoon. Through the kitchen, around the corners, and past the furniture. While chasing Namjoon near the couch, Seokjin's foot got caught under the carpet, making him trip. A small scream left his lips and he squeezed his eyes shut, before he was met with...

...Cushions?

Seokjin opened his eyes, only to be met with Namjoon's eyes. His face felt hot as he realized that Namjoon had saved him, and had also got them in a very awkward position.

Brushing off his current position on top of Seokjin, Namjoon stared down at him with worried eyes. "Hyung, are you alright?"

"I-I'm fine, Namjoon..." Seokjin spluttered. Namjoon smiled in relief, letting out a sigh. He looked into Seokjin's eyes, and slowly realized....

"Oh shit. I'm on top of him."

Namjoon quickly got off Seokjin, his face completely flushed red. Seokjin sat up as well, his face an even brighter red than Namjoon's. He kept his eyes off of Namjoon completely, while said main had shifted his eyes to the side to look at the model.

'Hyung, I'm sorry, I was only trying to help! I-I didn't mean t-"

"I know."

Seokjin cut Namjoon off and looked at him. The younger male stared back at him, his palms starting to sweat. His blush had died down to a light pink, whereas Seokjin couldn't calm down his blush. The model inched his hand forward until it met the photographer's own. Neither of them spoke a word. Neither of them broke eye contact. The just stared at each other, hands laced together.

After a few minutes, Namjoon couldn't help himself anymore. His hand had tightened around Seokjin's in a tight yet gentle grip as he slowly started to move closer to Seokjin.

Taking the hint, Seokjin slowly started to inch closer to Namjoon as well. Soon, their lips were only centimeters apart. Seokjin was looking at Namjoon's lips, his own twitching nervously.

".....Namjoon..." Seokjin whispered.

That was it. Namjoon immediately closed the space between them, connecting his lips to Seokjin's in a sweet, tender kiss. Both of their eyes fluttered close as their lips collided. The kiss was slow, and lasted for around ten seconds. They pulled back slightly, leaving a small gap between them. Namjoon opened his eyes half way, his lips pressed together and yearning to kiss the other once more. Seokjin had opened his eyes and let out a shaky breath, his mind swirling with thoughts of the kiss, and of Namjoon. Had they really just...?

"Namjoon..."

"Hyung, I...."

"Again."

Namjoon opened his eyes wide, looking at Seokjin to see if he was serious. The older males face was flushed lightly, but he never broke eye contact with Namjoon. "Do it again, Namjoon."

Finally processing his words, Namjoon swooped back in and kissed Seokjin in a more heated, rough way. His hands snaked their way around Seokjin's waist, while said male had brought his arms around Namjoon's neck. With an extreme amount of confidence, Namjoon darted out his tongue and licked Seokjin's bottom lip. Seokjin opened his mouth allowing Namjoon's tongue to explore his mouth. A small moan came from the back of his throat as his tongue danced with Namjoon's. A gentle hand made it's way up Seokjin's shirt, slowly moving up, further...and further...

BZZ. BZZ. BZZ.

Seokjin's phone started to ring, breaking the two from their kiss. Flustered, he retrieved his phone from the pocket of his jacket, pressing the green button to answer.

"Hello?...Oh, I see....Yes, I'm coming out now...Yes, thank you..." Was all Namjoon heard before Seokjin hung up his phone and looked at him. "My driver, he's here to pick me up..."

"You can't stay? I mean, after what just happened..." Namjoon trailed off.

"No!" Seokjin stated immediately. "I mean...I would like to but...it would get me in trouble with my manager."

Namjoon raised an eyebrow in confusion. "Why? Is it because I'm a man?"

Seokjin stood up and collected his things, Namjoon getting up and following him to the door with his question. "That isn't it, Namjoon!"

Namjoon grabbed Seokjin's arm and spun him around before he could leave. "What is it then!?"

Seokjin stayed silent. Namjoon released his hold on Seokjin's arm, who slowly turned back around and put his hand on the doorknob.

"I'm sorry, I have to go. I'll see you later, Namjoon..." He drawled out sadly, before walking out the door and closing it behind him. He walked out to his driver, tears about to fall down his cheeks. He got in the car, his chest tightening at the thought of Namjoon. He looked out the window, and coldly ordered the man in the front seat. "Drive."

Namjoon stared at the door. His chest no longer had that tingly feeling, but rather as if his dear heart had been shattered. He wanted to cry. He wanted to yell. But the one thing he wanted most was Seokjin, and for some reason...

....He wasn't allowed to have him.