Chapter 1 | Meet the Miracles

???'s POV
Those 'nice' people really get on my nerves! I just want to crush them!! Ugh! They say it's cold, I have no idea what they are talking about! It's boiling hot for Jay's sake!

I mean I am the almighty Kyro, the biggest and best person ever! I control the fire in the land.....

???'s POV
Finally, a bit of peace and quiet.. All it is around here is noise.. It's good to finally be attuned with my element, the element of air.....

I don't like to boast unlike Kyro... Oh.. My name is Eda..

???'s POV
Awww yeah!!!! I'm back in business baby! A-ha! The rivers are finally flowing right and people are no longer throwing their crap in the oceans!

Miko! My name is Miko! I am the element of water!

???'s POV
People? What's a people? My teacher didn't tell me what a people was... Oh well! I'll tell you what I did learn from him!

I'm Akyo, the element of earth...

Mystery Person's POV
They can all control their powers to some extent, perhaps I'll have some fun with this....
Mwahahahahahah ahahahhaha! Mwaaaahahahaaaa!!

Hey Guys! I'm extremely sorry for not uploading lately! That's because I have been busy trying to prepare and practice for my end of year summer play called 'The Keymaster'!
I hope you understand! I'm also sorry for this short chapter! Bai