Chapter 9 | Shh...

Song - Castle by Halsey (Play it in a bit, I'll say when ^-^)

Janus' POV

I could tell Lira was off, there was just an upset aura lurking around her body and I knew I had to do something about it..

"Hey, Li?" I said through the nickname I gave her after she gave me one.

"Yeah Jan..?" She looked up at me with her bright pink eyes which had become slightly duller because of the heat and smoke from earlier. I had never met someone with pink eyes before and later found out they were rare and full of magics.

"What did a guard say to his belly button?" I spoke trying not to chuckle at the stupidity of the joke. She just stared at me with a blank expression which quickly turned into a confused one.

"I'm sorry.. what?" I just chuckled and replied saying

"What did the guard say to his belly button..?" I struggled the words out between laughs and ended up in a laughing fit in the floor, turns out Lira's naivety can crack me up.

"Uhm.. I don't know." After I calm down I sat on a log beside Lira and said....

Javoura's POV

The breeze ran through my hair and blew the hair tie out , leaving it to fall against my pale neck, I looked across the now setting sky and saw many colours. My shoulders relaxed just looking at them, I let out a long sigh after realising where I was.

On top of a castle roof in the Tu'La region.. What am I doing on a roof you may ask, well my part of the job is to find high ground in order to pick up any signals of communication and tap into them to find out information. I've already picked up one signal, it was from an elite guard to his army, he was saying that a black haired brat and a ginger brat got away. He mentioned names too, Eda Valkrum and Miko Hyde.. Just who we're looking for it turns out that they are still in the building seeing as I can sense their energy..

Skidding down the red tiles of the tall, steep roof I managed to send a message to Kyro and Akyo. I jumped off the roof and landed on both feet with my arms crossed, I landed in the perfect place too, in the castle....

I broke a hole through the roof..

Kyro's POV

Boy oh boy.. People really never know when to quit, eh? I let out a small chuckle as I got further into the woods heading in the direction of the big, fancy castle in the Tu'La region.

I quickly got bored and decided to sing something,

(Play song now)

"Sick of all these people talking, sick of all this noise
Tired of all these cameras flashing, sick of being poised
Now my neck is open wide, begging for a fist around it
Already choking on my pride, so there's no use crying about itI'm headed straight for the castle
They wanna make me their queen
And there's an old man sitting on the throne that's
Saying that I probably shouldn't be so mean
I'm headed straight for the castle
They've got the kingdom locked up
And there's an old man sitting on the throne that's
Saying I should probably keep my pretty mouth shut
Straight for the castleOh, all these minutes passing, sick of feeling used
If you wanna break these walls down, you're gonna get bruised
Now my neck is open wide, begging for a fist around it
Already choking on my pride, so there's no use crying about itCrying about it
Crying about it
Crying about itI'm headed straight for the castle
They wanna make me their queen
And there's an old man sitting on the throne that's
Saying that I probably shouldn't be so mean
I'm headed straight for the castle
They've got the kingdom locked up
And there's an old man sitting on the throne that's
Saying I should probably keep my pretty mouth shut
Straight for the castleThere's no use crying about it
There's no use crying about it
There's no use crying about itI'm headed straight for the castle
They wanna make me their queen
And there's an old man sitting on the throne that's
Saying that I probably shouldn't be so mean
I'm headed straight for the castle
They've got the kingdom locked up
And there's an old man sitting on the throne that's
Saying I should probably keep my pretty mouth shutStraight for the castle
They wanna make me their queen
And there's an old man sitting on the throne that's
Saying that I probably shouldn't be so mean
I'm headed straight for the castle
They've got the kingdom locked up
And there's an old man sitting on the throne that's
Saying I should probably keep my pretty mouth shutStraight for the castle"

After singing I heard a loud clapping sound from behind me.

"Queen, eh? You have pretty high expectations for the future."

It was a female voice belonging to a bluenette with blue eyes. Everything as blue as the sky in the day time.. She wore a grey tank top with a pair of black leggings and black combat boots, on top of that she has wrist guards and shin pads. All in a shiny silver colour. Her pale blue eyes were piercing into my soul, just by looking at her I could see she was an elite.. Lira, Janus and the others were all in the rank below the elite squad, the S-class rank. This woman was letting off waaaayyyyy too much magic power too be a S-class.

"I wouldn't say that.. Look at your flashy wrist guards and that ugly haircut...!" I snapped back. She looked so offended, looks like a cat fight was about to begin..

Mirai's POV

"Guns. Check

Guards and Pads. Check

Knuckle Crunchers. Check

Bag with Creepy Book Inside. Check

Looks like we are all set..!" I giggled quietly and watched Veronica's confused face go deeper into her head, if that's even possible.

"That's your stuff ready.. not mine, I'm not really seeing the 'we' here..?" she said but in more of a questioning manner. I just giggled more. She let her face relax after hearing me.

"Weeeellllllll, you never really have anything aside from your sniper rifle..." I said looking at the light green haired woman beside me.

OH RIGHT! Let me introduce myself, my name is Mirai Muno! I'm 17 years old and one of the elite members of the Tu'Lian forces. I have light brown hair and light brown eyes with a pale complexion! My team mate here, Veronica Fujioka age 21, isn't always as stubborn as she was just then, she just woke up on the wrong side of the bed, usually she is more cheery than me! She has light green hair and big purple eyes, she is paler than me and is what is known as a 'shadow'. Most people would be scared of her but we aren't!! Anyway, that's enough about us, we are on a mission! TO HUNT DOWN EVVVVIIIILLLL! AHAHHAHAHAH! No.. Not really, I wish it was as exciting at that but noooooo, we have to ready boats at the docks, boring am I right? This mission is to prepare for the 'UllTiMatE SacrRiFicE' WOoooOOo! Hehe, but nope, again it's pretty boring, we have to ready boats so they can take criminals to a magical island which holds all of our prisoners.!

"We should probably get going before Huno kills us." Veronica says before picking up her rifle and leaving,

"HEY! Wait for me!!!" I whine. and run after her.

Eda's POV

Heavy breathing and panting is all I heard as we moved as fast as possible, (A/N NO THEY'RE NOT, GET YOUR MIND OUT OF THE GUTTER) running down a smelly, toxic sewer really took the breath out of myself and the small ginger running beside me. We managed to escape but the only way we could was by going through the old toilet in the back of our cells, it was honestly disgusting and I don't want to think about that..... Ew Ew Ew....

Janus' POV

"...You are under a vest..!"

Hey Guys, hope you enjoyed the chapter, it was very long over 1,300 words!! WOOP WOOP!! Anyway, if u liked it vote and comment and if u haven't already follow mehhh! ALSO IM SORRY FOR THE TERRIBLE PUNNZZZ!