Chapter 8 | Torture

Song - I'm alive by Shinedown (Just a random song)

Lira's POV

It went on for hours and hours and hours, I knew that eventually I would run out of breath and die. At least then this torture would end. 

Ten hours, that's how long it took Huno to release us.. Did he really not care that he almost killed his daughter and her friends. Speaking of friends, none of us knew where Eda was, last I knew Huno knocked her out and someone took her somewhere... I honestly didn't know her too well but I hope she is okay.

Miko's POV

*cough* *cough* *cough* that's all I heard when I awoke from the cold floor,

"Ugh.. Miko..? Is that you..?" a raspy voice belonging to a black haired, purple eyed woman spoke, she then continued to cough in the cell beside mine.

"Ngghh.. I know that voice.. Eda? I thought you were dead.. In another cell, eh?" I spoke back, slowly picking myself up from the uncomfortable floor.

"Yeah, it's me.. Why are you here?"

"The king sent his lackeys on me.. Who knew Meif'was actually liked werewolves! Say, why are you here?"

"Well, Huno knocked me out after I tried to run, I swear.. I hate him..!" 

I looked to the left and saw her in a sitting upwards position with her arm holding her stomach as if it's the source of the pain. She had a scrunched up face which showed so many different types of emotions and many different types of pain. It was written over her face how much she needed help and by the looks of her body she needed it. Torn clothing, cuts and burns all lay across her body. I honestly wish I could help her.

"I'd heal you right now if it weren't for the cell..." 

"It's fine Miko.. Plus, I think I know how to get out of here.." her face scrunched up even more.

"Really?! But before that, if you scrunch your face anymore you may be stuck like that forever..!" I tried to contain a laugh but it came out as a stifled snort.. 

"Oh shut up!" She giggled lightly.

Kyro's POV

Being caught was not on my agenda for today.. As if I actually got caught!! I mean who in the right mind would even attempt to fight me, let alone attempt to assassinate me. Ambushes are awesome *note my sarcasm*! Ugh, today is not my day..

Around me are 6 ordinary guards who think they can take me out.. Grrr! I'll show them.

I jump into the air as high as I possibly can, I slow time down just for me so I don't fall as quickly.. I roll myself upside down so I can go head first down to the ground. Still in the air, I grab my bow from behind my back and pull out 2 arrows, I make sure I am upside down and inline with a tree which splits the 6 guards into 3 either side. I slowly pull back my bow and shoot bang in the middle of the tree of which then makes the 2 arrows redirect themselves to go straight through each soldier and kill them. Time goes back to normal around me and I spin back to the correct way and land hand holding bow in the air and the other hand on the floor, my feet are in the same position that they would be if proposing to someone but slightly spread apart. I stand up and take a small bow directed at no one in particular. 

(A/N I drew this, it's of Kyro's landing

(A/N I drew this, it's of Kyro's landing.. This was just a quick pic that took 5 mins)

Placing my bow back in its holder on my back, I get moving to my next destination, the King's doorstep..

===^-^ Time Skip ^-^===

Another ambush.. It's just like he is prepared for us to come. Does he know about our plan? That does not matter right now! Time to take out some twirps.. 

Janus' POV

"Leaves, leaves, leaves, wood, more wood, wood, bush, lots of bushes and a lot more bushes!" I yell in frustration as all I see in my area is a go damn forest! "DAMN IT!!!!!!" Punching a tree, Lira flinches and backs up, fear evident in her step.

"Lira... I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you.."

"No, no.. It's fine. You're just mad that we woke up in a forest wearing god knows what.." She explains, "These aren't even my clothes.. But they are nice.." Lira stood wearing a elbow length turtle neck top in the colour baby pink which matched nicely with a long knee length white skirt. Me on the other hand, I was wearing a pair of knee length shorts in the colour white with a silver short sleeve t-shirt.

"Yeah, I guess.. I like this outfit and by the looks of things Huno put us here.."

"Mm, C'mon let's go get out of here.." she says but pauses just after, " what about.. the others?" 

"I almost forgot about that, we can go back after but we need back up.. Leggo!!!" I lift both arms in the air and begin running in a stupid way not really caring what direction we are going in. Lira fall shortly behind me seeing as her foot was damaged during the 'torture'.

HEYYYYYYY KIDS!!!! I finally got a chappy out!!!! Woop Woop!!! Anyway, if u enjoyed this chapter and this book then go ahead and vvvvvvooooooooooottttttttteeeeee, comment and FOLLOW MEHH!! (very hyper today)