Chapter 2 | Already Fallen..

Eda's POV
It's so peaceful, just sitting in the middle of a forest with lots of wind, that is. I'm all alone and the noise of the city is finally gone... Ahh.....

*THUMP*

"Huh?!" I swiftly turn around to see a man on the floor, I recognise this man! It's Riko....

I quickly got into a fighting stance. "Hah, now don't loose your composure. You were doing well for a while, after all you didn't notice that the air had shifted." He chuckled.
"Actually, I did notice.... I was trying to calm down the spirits.." I replied trying not to show that I was terrified.
"Okay then, perhaps I should show you how to fight. Your only a child and you don't go looking for the cause of the air shifting!" This made me want to laugh straight into his face! It was sad... The way he thought he was so amazing... He reminds me of Kyro.
"I'd prefer not to get into a fight with anyone... even you..."
"Typical old Eda! You never knew what it meant to be powerful like your friends!" This really insulted me... I got very angry although it wouldn't show.. I ran quicker than the wind and cut his stomach with my purple sword... or at least that is what I thought I did. I came to my senses and realised that he had his grip on my sword which was in front of his stomach. He twisted the sword which twisted both of my arms and I screamed. It was painful and I couldn't bear it...
"Aww! Poor Eda has become helpless, not so tough now! Haha!" He was laughing like the sick bastard he is. I got angry and kicked him in the face punching him back from me and into a tree. He grunted in pain.
"Not so tough now? You should be saying that to yourself!" Then something hit me, almost literally.

I had been......

Mystery Person's POV
......engulfed in a power suction pod...

The first maiden has fallen, not what I expected or who I expected but it was still interesting while it lasted..

Riko's POV
She was taken in front of my eyes... The surprising thing was that it wasn't me who did it... I need too look around for who did this...

Hey Guys! I am hoping to make longer chapters as I go through this book! I hope you enjoyed and if you did then make sure to leave a nice comment, vote for my chapter and follow me if you haven't already! Bai!