Chapter 7 | Realisation

Javoura's POV

With those two down we are pretty much useless. water is a big part of the earth and so is the air, we need them. However, mourning isn't worth it... we have to get to them immediately.
"We need to split up.." said a hard, teary voice.
"Kyro, you can't be serious.." replied Akyo.
"No, Kyro is right. If we don't split up we may not make it in time to each of them."

???'s POV
Cold is all I felt, but cold is all I could feel.. My whole body was and stained with blood, where it came from, I hadn't a clue. What I did know was what was around me, freezing cold air and stone bricks placed neatly together, I could also see pure steel bars which looked as if they were laced with magic. I slowly stood up trying to ignore the pain that came from my now not numb body felt. Had I been stabbed 50 times or what??

"I guess you could say that.." A weak, raspy voice spoke towards me. The cell I was in was way too dark to see anything. Also, the person that spoke must have read my thoughts.. I only know one person who can read people's thoughts but she's held captive to a pathetic king.. Hmmm.....
"Who might that be..?" Asked the voice again but stronger this time. The voice became recognisable..
"Who are you..?" I whispered hoping the person would hear me.. they didn't answer, "Who are you?" I said it louder that time. Almost shouting...

Odd, the person never answered.. I reached my hand out towards the metal bars and the second I grabbed it I heard the voice,
"I wouldn't do that if I were you.." Wh—

3rd Person POV
BANG! A loud crash came from the cell of a young girl. Her hair was now sprawled over the floor aswell as her body, she lay almost lifeless on the cold, cement floor.. The bars she had touched were laced with laced with explosion magic, unfortunately her power as a water wizard had ran out...

The girl in the cell across from the young girl sat there chuckling..
"What a fool!" She laughed, "Huno was right, she's just a useless pawn, all bark and no bite.." She chomped her teeth together and left.
(A/N the door was open on her cell)

Lira's POV
Hot, too hot. Scorching hot... I can't breathe.. She air around me is too thick to consume... Hot and cold beads of sweat rolled down my skin.

My arms felt as if they were being torn off of my small body.. I had to wriggle around to allow myself not to be burnt by the red, thick, hot liquid beneath my feet. Currently, I am going through literal torture, Huno says I need to be cleansed.. I don't understand how this is cleansing but okay..

All I known is that Janus and Niko are here too. We have all been rid of our armour and weapons and are hanging above lava in our ordinary clothing.. Huno lowered me more and my foot reached the lava. I couldn't move my foot and it burned and burned until half of my skin on my feet came off. I was screaming and Huno liked it.. He lifted me up none the less.
(A/N they were tied to ropes)

Anyway Guys, I'm extremely sorry for not updating at all, this year but here is a new chapter. I'm hoping to make an OC book too explain all my OCs. Love you all, Baiiii!!!