{17}

It was now more than two mouths than me and Dean were talking, like, almost everyday. I learn to appreciate him and don't be, like he loved to say, touchy anymore. We usually talk about wrestling and other things and all was well.

'Hello Sleeping Beauty, it's about time.' I heard an irish voice as I grabbed some cookies.
'We're on vacation, leave me alone.'

I sighed as I sat next to Finn, starting eating my cakes, feeling my flatmate's eyes on me.

    'What? I can't eat my cookies?'
    'You can but uh' He smirked as I raised an eyebrow. 'Dean keeps spamming you... again.'
    'You- what?! How do you- Oh stop looking me like that.' I blushed.
    'Actually, this Dean sends you a lot of texts and uh... baby boy.'

I blushed furiously, shocked that my friend knew that. I wasn't ashamed about the fact that I was talking to Dean, not really. I just wanted that no one knows about our little conversations.

    'This is just a friend, if you want to know.' I cleared my throat as rolled my eyes. 'And fuck, can I have some privacy?'
     'Don't be touchy Seth, I was just joking.' He laughed quietly.
'I am not. It's just pissing me off that you joke at me for nothing.'
'It's just that you're spending all your time texting this guy, so we have some questions.' He shrugged as he stopped the tv, I sighed.
'We? Who's we?'
'Roman, Nikki and I.'
'Awesome, a bunch of gossip.'

He laughed as he stood up, his hands in his pockets.

'It's because you get so defensive when it's come to this Dean that we're gossiping.'

°°°°

'...with french fries, yes please. And you Seth?'
'Uh?' I wasn't listening, reading Dean texting me the lyric of the Macarena song. 'Oh same please.'

The waitress nodded with a charming smile and went back to the kitchen. When I looked back at my friends, they were all looking at me weirdly. Shit, what did I do now?

'What now?' I asked, exasperated.
'Christ, stop being so defensive all the fuckin time.' Nikki said as she crossed her arms.
'Sorry, sorry. Just the exams make me super nervous.'
'It would be alright, don't worry, you smart ass.' Roman replied as he slowly smiling to me.
'So, since when do you take the vegan meal?' Finn asked me, amused.
'I didn't take it.'
'You did. Brie was ordering and then you said 'same'. You were to occupied by smiling at your phone.'

Brie laughed gently as she was patting my back. I replied nothing, knowing that the next subject of the conversation will be Dean. Those bastards made me every time awkward by talking about him.

'Was Dean?'
'Yes.'
'So... You're pretty close with this Dean.'
'As much as two guys who met on Internet.'
'Yeah but every since you talk to him you're not really talking to your girlfriend.. what's her name again?' Nikki said, sarcastically.
'Nicole, you already know her name.' Roman sighed.
'I forgot when this bitch hang round my boyfriend.' She snapped furiously.

Zahra, before making out with me, was really interested by Cena, who was Nikki's boyfriend since we all knew each other. Zahra and her used to be friend until Nikki found by John that Zahra tried to kiss him. Hell, Nicole almost break her neck when she found out.

'Anyway, you deserved a better person.' Nikki said to me.
'She's fine for me.'
'Please, she's a hoe and you're a thousand times better! Even Dean will be better as a boyfriend than her!'

I rolled my eyes, despairing.

'I am not gay.'
'You don't need to be gay.'
'You don't even know him!'
'I wish I do!' She almost screamed as Finn laughed.

My phone vibrated four times in less a minute. I knew Dean continued to sending me some funny bullshit.

'Is this Dean? Can I talk to him?' The brunette exclaimed happily while everyone was looking at me, again.
'No.'
'Why not? I can call him so you can hear everything.'
'No.'
'Skype?'
'We're in a fuckin restaurant Nikki!'

My turn to almost scream and I noticed Roman looking around himself awkwardly. The waiter was coming back with our meals.

°°°°

We were all sat in Finn and I's living room, watching tiredly the tv. I was texting my night to Dean as I feel a female presence approaching me.

'Can I help you?' I asked sarcastically Nikki.
'I wanna meet Dean too...'
'No way, you'll scare him.'
'Come on, a facetime! I'm sure he wants too.'
'Yeah, Seth, let us meet him.'
'It's two a.m, he should sleeping.'
'Let's call him.' Finn suggested and I glared at him.

I didn't want them to talk to Dean, plus Dean and I never called each other. Damn, I saw his cock but didn't hear his voice.

'I don't have his number, we only talk on the app.'
'Ask him his number so we can check if he's awake.' Finn came closer to me.
'No, it's useless.'
'You're ashamed of him or what? We just say hi and we hang up.' Nikki promised.

I sighed, surrendering. I texted Dean in order to asking him his number and minutes later, my heart beating a little too quickly, I called him on Facetime.

'Well baby boy, didn't know that you wanted so much to see me.'

Hearing his voice in real was like a shook, made all our conversations and all the things we shared real. I blinked as we discovered the other but without I can do something, Nikki took my phone.

'Hey Dean, I'm Nikki, Seth's friend. So... Your nicknamed Seth 'baby boy' uh?' Nikki giggled.

I knew everyone was looking at me suspiciously but I was like frozen, my heart pounding in my head too loudly. I didn't know how to react at the view of a topless and tired Dean in Facetime.

'Yeah.' I heard Dean laughing. God. 'You didn't explain to your friend how we met nuder?'

I was more frozen that a statue as everyone reacts at the second nickname. Brie smiled, Nikki opened her mouth in shook, Finn smirked and Roman was looking at me and I knew he was thinking about the conversation we had weeks earlier.

I was screwed.